Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: MY FRIEND Canadian Mandy

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    GALWAY
    Posts
    508

    Smile MY FRIEND Canadian Mandy

    MY FRIEND MANDY give support that all i want
    when you feel down and no one around !!!!!!!!!!!!! my answer be good to youe friends


    mandy i am for you get back as we be all the time


    please give my friend some time to be as she use to be
    she is an irish best ever for all of you ,,,, do not give your time and your money to.........? its not worth it


    irish women for you when ever you are in and out as use to be



    god belss you all



    ps/ do not abuse my BLOG please show that women she is same blood irish blood

    many well come back and well come back for good my babe mandy



    Canadian Mandy, Galway Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland




    ps/ many from the south of ireland do you know what i mien


    i love you all my best ever in ireland all of you

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    i'm behind you
    Posts
    1,238
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roxyw11 View Post

    ps/ do not abuse my BLOG



    ps/ many from the south of ireland do you know what i mien
    Ok roxy no ones gonna abuse your blog if you had of said your dog we couldnt guarantee that

    Do people in any part of the world never mind the south truely ever know what you mean rox?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    in pats security locker
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Brother cal, she speaketh in tongues, what do thou maketh of this great divine pronuncement? or will we just ask that ol pimp nbt?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    GALWAY
    Posts
    508

    Default Be a man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    Ok roxy no ones gonna abuse your blog if you had of said your dog we couldnt guarantee that

    Do people in any part of the world never mind the south truely ever know what you mean rox?


    YOU ARE RELLY MIEN AND YOU ARE LUCKY BECOUSE I AM NOT IN YOUR BED YET
    SHE NEED GOOD FRIENDS AS YOU SO DO NOT LET YOUR FRIEND DEEP DOEN AND BE FOR ONCE A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT MY BITCK

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    in pats security locker
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    Ok roxy no ones gonna abuse your blog if you had of said your dog we couldnt guarantee that

    Do people in any part of the world never mind the south truely ever know what you mean rox?
    Maybe this "many" is a code name for either nbt or else mary as in harnay i cant wait for Roxys autobiography

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    i'm behind you
    Posts
    1,238
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roxyw11 View Post
    YOU ARE RELLY MIEN AND YOU ARE LUCKY BECOUSE I AM NOT IN YOUR BED YET
    SHE NEED GOOD FRIENDS AS YOU SO DO NOT LET YOUR FRIEND DEEP DOEN AND BE FOR ONCE A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT MY BITCK
    Are you trying to say that you'l be in my bed when i go up because i could stay at a friends
    Roxy are you saying she needs female friends not ones that deep down used to be men??? Not realy my bitck either whatever that is

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    i'm behind you
    Posts
    1,238
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pats bodyguard View Post
    Maybe this "many" is a code name for either nbt or else mary as in harnay i cant wait for Roxys autobiography
    Intresting read i'd say
    Heres a sneaky pic of the cover


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    GALWAY
    Posts
    508

    Exclamation i have an one answe for you all

    Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    Intresting read i'd say
    Heres a sneaky pic of the cover



    Discover How You Can Get The Love of Your Life Back... Even If Your Situation Seems Beyond Repair!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    i'm behind you
    Posts
    1,238
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roxyw11 View Post

    Discover How You Can Get The Love of Your Life Back... Even If Your Situation Seems Beyond Repair!
    I wouldnt call that an ans rox but i supose its the nearest we're going to get so i'l work with it

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    GALWAY
    Posts
    508

    Default E t home fone call !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    I wouldnt call that an ans rox but i supose its the nearest we're going to get so i'l work with it

    big dady 69
    pig father dirty shit


    E T HOME FONE CALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    TIME FRO YOU TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •