Thread: baldy head robbers have fear of death

1. Smile baldy head robbers have fear of death

You fucking listen and Listen I fucking hope you carry on robbing girls because I have two of ye on camera and yea the old bill are looking at it but I told the them no I will set ye up.I promise ye that ye will be caught at some stage and ye better fucking pray I dont catch ye caus I am going to give ye one shot into the mouth. Ye better belive me I have told the ladies to carry on biz.Ye might of go a couple of grand wow big robbers. We will see was not my money.I was one hour away I promise ye from my heart if I was there ye would not of crossed the door.
    I will wait my turn. See they way ye put the gloves on prenting ye were Garda ha ha.Next time I think somebody with blue gloves will be putting ye into a body bag. I want ye and see that girl ye are with the so called ban garda.I want her to see you suffer befour I make her cuntless.
    Now big men keep on doing your crap strokes.I sware to ye I will find out one day.And when I do ha ha my fun.What ye get a couple of grand and by the way let me tell ye that it was a lucky stroke.share it and spend it but remember next time ye strike I will be waiting and I could be in IFSC, D4 anywhere.Cork Belfast, Limerick,Big men that rob independent girls we will see.By the way you would be better off doing a good job on a ATM caus at the end of the day you run a risk of being killed either way.MUPPETS XX

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by totheguysthatstrokedthegirls
    You fucking listen and Listen I fucking hope you carry on robbing girls because I have two of ye on camera and yea the old bill are looking at it but I told the them no I will set ye up.I promise ye that ye will be caught at some stage and ye better fucking pray I dont catch ye caus I am going to give ye one shot into the mouth. Ye better belive me I have told the ladies to carry on biz.Ye might of go a couple of grand wow big robbers. We will see was not my money.I was one hour away I promise ye from my heart if I was there ye would not of crossed the door.
    I will wait my turn. See they way ye put the gloves on prenting ye were Garda ha ha.Next time I think somebody with blue gloves will be putting ye into a body bag. I want ye and see that girl ye are with the so called ban garda.I want her to see you suffer befour I make her cuntless.
    Now big men keep on doing your crap strokes.I sware to ye I will find out one day.And when I do ha ha my fun.What ye get a couple of grand and by the way let me tell ye that it was a lucky stroke.share it and spend it but remember next time ye strike I will be waiting and I could be in IFSC, D4 anywhere.Cork Belfast, Limerick,Big men that rob independent girls we will see.By the way you would be better off doing a good job on a ATM caus at the end of the day you run a risk of being killed either way.MUPPETS XX
    Now that is a warning !!