Thread: Ummm, Great!

Default Ummm, Great!

some one gave me this link, i think this forum is great.

as a 13 yr old, and at boarding school me and my mates look at this site during prep, now, and think that the chat is shit and the people are wrong, some shit you say is wrong.

but pics and stuff are cool.
    Last edited by gaybored; 18-05-09 at 22:52. Reason: pats bodyguard is a cunt, no i do not live with liz, you are all herbert the perverts.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gaybored View Post
    some one gave me this link, i think this forum is great.

as a 19 yr old, and at premary school me and my mates look at this site during prep, now, and think that the chat is shit and the people are wrong, asome shit you saaay is wrogn.

but pics and stuff are cool.
    I think maybe you need to spend more time in class and learn to spell words like

primary
    some
    say
    wrong
    Last edited by pats bodyguard; 18-05-09 at 21:53.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Thumbs down

Gay bored is fat lizzy hilton,s son. he,s pretending hes underage as part of fat lizzys evil plan, to blow the latest action packed scandal yet and discredit the forum

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pats bodyguard View Post
    Gay bored is fat lizzy hilton,s son. he,s pretending hes underage as part of fat lizzys evil plan, to blow the latest action packed scandal yet and discredit the forum
    All that money on a private school and the gobshite still can't spell
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    All that money on a private school and the gobshite still can't spell
    He was too busy getting owo off mumy to be bothered learning

6. Default

So what's the latest scandal. Dr Evil and Mini Me to take over the world yet again. Poor old Dexter is as looney as his mummy. He writes the same as her. I'm thinking theres no such person as Dexter in Lizs life anymore. Perhaps he saw sense and fucked off somewhere. It also reminds me of psycho
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

Reviews

Stick to the Beano little boy.

If the form tutor knew you were on this site he would give you a jolly good thrashing !!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz McDonald View Post
    So what's the latest scandal. Dr Evil and Mini Me to take over the world yet again. It also reminds me of psycho
    maybe its be a coup of your queenship of soap opera land maaammm . APPARENTLY! there are 10, no less of a teen fanclub who help bring this evil scheme to fruitation