Thread: Do Welch Men Always Fart When They Cum?

Question Do Welch Men Always Fart When They Cum?

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE IRISH??

I have had every nationality under the sun this week. Muslims in Turbans, Chinese Fitness trainers, Indians who like anal, Gangster Blacks, little mexican delivery boys, and now today a Welch man who farted in my face! I have to say, I think I'm a more then nice girl to agree to rim a Welch man's asshole, but the least he could do is not fart in my face when he cums!!!!

I am going to go on a sex fast here! No more sex for Dolly unless it's Irish Sex!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post

I have had every nationality under the sun this week. Muslims in Turbans, Chinese Fitness trainers, Indians who like anal, Gangster Blacks, little mexican delivery boys, and now today a Welch man who farted in my face! I have to say, I think I'm a more then nice girl to agree to rim a Welch man's asshole, but the least he could do is not fart in my face when he cums!!!!

I am going to go on a sex fast here! No more sex for Dolly unless it's Irish Sex!!!
    I'd just love to rim your ass and would consider it a bonus if you farted in my face.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I'd just love to rim your ass and would consider it a bonus if you farted in my face.
    ha ha ha ha, u sick puppy, lol

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkRed"]

In ireland maybe
    its time for you to visit here again.

Reviews

You're lucky he did'nt start singing to you.

the welsh always fart when they cum to warn the sheep to close their eyes and to keep a welcum in the valleys

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nappertandy View Post
    the welsh always fart when they cum to warn the sheep to close their eyes and to keep a welcum in the valleys
    You are one skllled mother, must be nearly the best post of the day.

8. Default hiya

when u comin to ireland? and please please please include limerick on ur tour. lots of good punters here. cant wait to see u

Do Welsh men fart when they cum you ask.

Parhaps the question should be , do Welsh men Cum when they fart ?

Which came first the chicken or the egg ??

Look on the bright side, Dolly - at least he wasn't a filthy homo like Elton John.
    If he had been he would've been farting cum out of his asshole. But then again he wouldn't have been visiting a woman for that matter either.