Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Do Welch Men Always Fart When They Cum?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York City - Visit me in the USA!
    Posts
    1,894

    Question Do Welch Men Always Fart When They Cum?

    WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE IRISH??

    I have had every nationality under the sun this week. Muslims in Turbans, Chinese Fitness trainers, Indians who like anal, Gangster Blacks, little mexican delivery boys, and now today a Welch man who farted in my face! I have to say, I think I'm a more then nice girl to agree to rim a Welch man's asshole, but the least he could do is not fart in my face when he cums!!!!



    I am going to go on a sex fast here! No more sex for Dolly unless it's Irish Sex!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE IRISH??

    I have had every nationality under the sun this week. Muslims in Turbans, Chinese Fitness trainers, Indians who like anal, Gangster Blacks, little mexican delivery boys, and now today a Welch man who farted in my face! I have to say, I think I'm a more then nice girl to agree to rim a Welch man's asshole, but the least he could do is not fart in my face when he cums!!!!



    I am going to go on a sex fast here! No more sex for Dolly unless it's Irish Sex!!!
    I'd just love to rim your ass and would consider it a bonus if you farted in my face.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I'd just love to rim your ass and would consider it a bonus if you farted in my face.
    ha ha ha ha, u sick puppy, lol

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    with tim"nicegirlsarenice"but dim's mam
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE IRISH??
    [SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkRed"]

    In ireland maybe
    its time for you to visit here again.



    27

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    You're lucky he did'nt start singing to you.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    272

    Default

    the welsh always fart when they cum to warn the sheep to close their eyes and to keep a welcum in the valleys

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nappertandy View Post
    the welsh always fart when they cum to warn the sheep to close their eyes and to keep a welcum in the valleys
    You are one skllled mother, must be nearly the best post of the day.

  8. #8

    Default hiya

    when u comin to ireland? and please please please include limerick on ur tour. lots of good punters here. cant wait to see u

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE IRISH??

    I have had every nationality under the sun this week. Muslims in Turbans, Chinese Fitness trainers, Indians who like anal, Gangster Blacks, little mexican delivery boys, and now today a Welch man who farted in my face! I have to say, I think I'm a more then nice girl to agree to rim a Welch man's asshole, but the least he could do is not fart in my face when he cums!!!!



    I am going to go on a sex fast here! No more sex for Dolly unless it's Irish Sex!!!
    Do Welsh men fart when they cum you ask.

    Parhaps the question should be , do Welsh men Cum when they fart ?

    Which came first the chicken or the egg ??

  10. #10

    Default

    Look on the bright side, Dolly - at least he wasn't a filthy homo like Elton John.
    If he had been he would've been farting cum out of his asshole. But then again he wouldn't have been visiting a woman for that matter either.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •