Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Very,very HOT offer for everybody!!!

Exclamation Very,very HOT offer for everybody!!!

Hellou guys
    THE BEST OFFER IN DUBLIN !!!
    Now we offer 30mins for 100eu and 60mins for 200eu!!!

BUT,please read carefully,in this price is not included: OWO,FRENCH KISSING and in 30mins is possible to have SEX just once and in 60mins just twice
    If u are interested in this service,we would like to point out its exactly your paid TIME. We say it in advance as we want to avoid any missunderstanding or bad review calling us "time watchers"
    Also our prices are still valid,30mins for 130eu and 60mins for 230eu These include FULL service,its up to you what option you will choose,just PLEASE respect the rules of the offer. There are NO changes possible. Thank you PLEASE do not try to nagotiate any discounts.
    Thank you for your understandng in advance

We are looking forward to your visit
    Appart from price and service change its still us 2 beautiful,young,sexy,hot and horny pussy cats waiting for you
    AND DONT FORGET... WE ARE WORTH IT !!!
    Kisses NIKKY and EVE

2. Default Good move!!

Hey girls,

Glad to see you have taken my advice! Hope it works out for you, but i have no doubt that it will. Hopefully see you soon.....

Reviews

Ok just 3 points to make

1. ye offer 30mins for 100eu and 60mins for 200eu!!!
    this price is not included: OWO,FRENCH KISSING and in 30mins is possible to have SEX just once and in 60mins just twice ok
    2. Looking at your & eve profile I cant see y anyone would write bad reviews
    3. prices are still valid,30mins for 130eu and 60mins for 230eu. These prices include FULL service, its do not say how many times you can have sex for €130 – 30 min or €230-60 min.

anyway to get see in a week or two
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

So it's covered BJ and sex with both of you for €100?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wtd2004 View Post
    Ha ha, you wish but thanks for the laugh, (God loves a try'er )

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    Ok just 3 points to make

1. ye offer 30mins for 100eu and 60mins for 200eu!!!
    this price is not included: OWO,FRENCH KISSING and in 30mins is possible to have SEX just once and in 60mins just twice ok
    2. Looking at your & eve profile I cant see y anyone would write bad reviews
    3. prices are still valid,30mins for 130eu and 60mins for 230eu. These prices include FULL service, its do not say how many times you can have sex for €130 – 30 min or €230-60 min.

anyway to get see in a week or two
    anyway to get see in a week or two [/QUOTE]

Hellou dear kerry lad
    OK I think that it's easy to answear your 3 points,or explain them to you

1. YES,this is our fond offer with times and prices and YES it is possible to have SEX once or twice (BUT honestly,I think it optimal and sufficient )
    2. YES,we don't have any bad review. I think we provide excellent services and we try to encounter out clients in all ways. BUT that's why we write it,because after this offer we want to anticipate any unpleasant missunderstandings or bad review We are very glad that our clients are happy with us and our services and thats why we draw attention to all details to avoid any troubles or suprices later on.
    3. For these prices hun... You can have SEX as many times you want... as many times in the provided time you will manage

BUT I am looking at your photo... hmmm I think you will manage many,many times
    SO,we are very looking forward to your visit!

PS: We are leaving for 2-3 weeks on friday so if we wont see you then. We will be looking forward for June!

Kind regards,
    NIKKY and EVE xxx

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by wineher_dineher_69her View Post
    Hey girls,

Glad to see you have taken my advice! Hope it works out for you, but i have no doubt that it will. Hopefully see you soon.....
    Hi darling
    That wasn't because of your advice
    But even then we thank you and are looking forward to your visit
    BUT please read carefully our offer and the rules in advance. Thank you.
    N + E xxx

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by wtd2004 View Post
    HAHAHA
    Good joke

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Ha ha, you wish but thanks for the laugh, (God loves a try'er )

He couldnt even mean this! But ha made us laugh as well It was good as a joke Thanks Anon We hope you are well

Kiss N + E

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by wineher_dineher_69her View Post
    Hey girls,

Hi darling
    That wan't because of your advice
    But even then we thank you and are looking forward to your visit
    BUT please read carefully our offer and the rules in advance. Thank you.
    N + E xxx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast