Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Or has a punter ever fallen for an escort?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Limerick
    Posts
    248

    Talking Or has a punter ever fallen for an escort?

    C uriousty has gotten the best of me!!!!! Lol Lorna xxx

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pussandboots View Post
    C uriousty has gotten the best of me!!!!! Lol Lorna xxx
    I just fall in love with every damn one of them lol.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I just fall in love with every damn one of them lol.
    You dirty dog.........

    Yes, I'm pretty sure it has happened before.....................

    I'm pretty sure if is still happening.....................
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    You dirty dog.........

    Yes, I'm pretty sure it has happened before.....................

    I'm pretty sure if is still happening.....................
    You remember Luther, nothing gets past you, S**dy.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    What do yuo do rover start humpin their leg?

    heres a tip for you look a little higher, theres gold in them thar hills
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    there was one stupid ignorant arrogant cunt who used to post here all the time - fell in love with a fat bitch and then she dumped the poor cunt.


    mind you i think that QP has fallen in love with many escorts without the need for consummation - bloody romantic eh ?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    there was one stupid ignorant arrogant cunt who used to post here all the time - fell in love with a fat bitch and then she dumped the poor cunt.


    mind you i think that QP has fallen in love with many escorts without the need for consummation - bloody romantic eh ?
    OOooohhhhhhh...... Alec knows..............
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doozer121 View Post
    What do yuo do rover start humpin their leg?

    heres a tip for you look a little higher, theres gold in them thar hills
    No, I shove my head up their pussy.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pussandboots View Post
    C uriousty has gotten the best of me!!!!! Lol Lorna xxx
    I am great friends with one..does that count

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewere nice
    Posts
    712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    stupid ignorant arrogant cunt
    I think you may have just described yourself in a whole four words.

    Awh how nice..

    Gemma

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •