Thread: 36GG Exotic Playgirl in DUBLIN & GALWAY OWO, GFE, A's, Toys, Fetish **100 Euro**

Blog Entries

Talking 36GG Exotic Playgirl in DUBLIN & GALWAY OWO, GFE, A's, Toys, Fetish **100 Euro**

Hello Boys,

I am in Dublin City Centre on Thursday 21st May till Sunday 24th May in a private apartment. I will then be in my luxuary apartment in Galway from Sunday 24th - Wednesday 3rd June.

As always I will bring with me all my toys and uniforms and I will make sure that all of the time you book will be utilised to the fullest, exploring every naughty fantasy you have ever dreamed of!

I am tall, 5ft10, Very Curvy and of course naturally busty. Let me tell you that my titties look amazing covered in oil and wrapped around you hard cock! Better still what about my luscious big lips teasing you from head to toe!

Depending on just how naughty you want to be depends on the price but my prices Start from 100 Euros so be bold enough to tell me exactly what you want over the phone so that I can be ready and able!

Please call on the day you wish to book for details.

0870-649-368

Cayla xxx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	070212_00150[1][1].jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	10791  
    MAYNOOTH NOW - Mon 13th Dec
    DUBLIN Mon 13th - Sat 18th Dec