Thread: male bisexual up fo it

Default male bisexual up fo it

hi folks and gals im 37 yrs ols irish male bisexual genuine descrete guy no holes barred if u wana meet for adult fun jst message me no time wasters or messers please

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by theholeman View Post
    hi folks and gals im 37 yrs ols irish male bisexual genuine descrete guy no holes barred if u wana meet for adult fun jst message me no time wasters or messers please
    Hey You!
    So you are Bi and you are "up for it", and your wondering why nobody- timewasters and messers included, are not running to you?
    Can I ask you something- Are you insane? Or are you just stupid?
    Dont know what Im on about? Im not surprised, let me try to make it simple for you-
    Acoording to yourself you are 37, and you still dont know what orientation you are (!).
    You want and I quote ""no holes barred" contact with anybody, that indicates that you may have a low level of standards, and probably a high level of contacting various STDs, maybe you already have some sort of infection?
    Did this ever cross your mind- that a average poster may have thought this?
    In fact you could be a disease ridden psyho for all we know, and you are wondering why people are "quiet" about your request?
    Are you Insane? Or just Stupid?
    Feel free to let us know . . .

The Night Rider
    "Moron" "Smartarse" "Mister 20 posts" "Idiot" "Ignorant" "Sinner" "Unreliable" "Irish Loser" "Lunatic" "Troll" "Cunt" "Muppet"
    "repressed homosexual" "Impotent" "No Girlfriend" "No Job" "asshole" "Little fart" "cow shit"

The MAN the Saps Love to Hate !

Asshole of the Month MAY 2009
    As voted by Saps!