Thread: has westside got a job?

Reviews

Default has westside got a job?

what does westie do when he falls out with e-i every so often, says goodbye for ever and reappears a short while later?

bbj can now reveal what he has been up to...........he has been spending weeks toiling in his workshop as we,ll see here

ladies and gentlemen, i give you westside on his last and only days work

YouTube - Things you see in Cork

2. Talking you poisoned little dwarf!

Leave it out, i'm on commission, with the recession and all it won't be long before i stick up a pole alongside him and get down to the strippersong!
    i have too many fantacies to be just another girlfriend, i guess i love being everyones fantasy girlfriend. . .
    CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN YOU'RE MY HERO!!!!love4

Part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqmi1I65x_Y
    Part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZL2M29DDLI

kiss my ass . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Sadhbh View Post
    Leave it out, i'm on commission, with the recession and all it won't be long before i stick up a pole alongside him and get down to the strippersong!
    They,re fond of the tele-tubbies in cork, i reakon if you want to make it to the list of things to see, you,ll have to be a stripping tele-tubby "Po the pole"

Default Allow me to explain

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    what does westie do when he falls out with e-i every so often, says goodbye for ever and reappears a short while later?

bbj can now reveal what he has been up to...........he has been spending weeks toiling in his workshop as we,ll see here

ladies and gentlemen, i give you westside on his last and only days work

YouTube - Things you see in Cork
    Thats is the ladooooOOOOOOO aka the infamous dublado shortly before his return to Dublin in early 2007.As you can clearly see behind him ,his bus just arrived.Incidently it was this actual bus trip that corrupted his .........well his mind is what youd call it i suppose and triggered his obcession with grannies and buses and unfortunatly me also.Regardless the ladoooooOOOO came to Cork with the hope of enticing me out of Westville and into his loving arms.He struggled with his latent homosexuality and wanted me to be his first.the frustration can be clearly seen in his rythm.

He is missing in action for quite some time now and only god knows what he will try next to lure me into his underpants.

The expiary date is well overdue on his blow up doll,
    Westside.