Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome back QPH

Cool Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    I ain’t planning on going solo Roxy

YouTube - Wake Me Up Before You Go Go - Wham - 1984

THAT WHAT I SAID SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY BUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY CAT
    MOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    I was hopping and jumping around with an explosion taking place inside YOUR pants.'
    Last edited by roxyw11; 13-05-09 at 17:29.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Hate to change the topic but I deffo ain’t the oldest on here…thats probably Carlos if what he told me is correct....
    her,s carlos back in the 1970,s when he was younger, the revolutionary spirit is still as strong though

Quote Originally Posted by roxyw11 View Post
    THAT WHAT I SAID SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY BUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY CAT
    MOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    I was hopping and jumping around with an explosion taking place inside YOUR pants.'
    Ahh yes……about that Roxy…it happens to the best of us . I guess we’ll just chalk it down to you being in the right pants at the wrong time… but you really should know better then to be hopping and jumping around live ordinance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    her,s carlos back in the 1970,s when he was younger, the revolutionary spirit is still as strong though

No….much older then that Bbj…think conquistadors and you’ll be in the ball park…

Default Just how big were this beer?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post

Just how big were this beer 29 years ago ?

Where is Magnificant AnnaS?

Come on guys, you have to admit it's getting very, very strange that she hasn't posted by now!!!!

So she just disappeared off the face of the planet is it?

Why would she just stop posting and not reply to texts either? Where now are there no computers...? It's extremely worrying at this stage!!! I'm sure 95% chance she is fine... but someone may have imprisoned her or be trying to traffick her or anything!!!!

I think we should treat this with the seriousness it deserves and try to get Pat involved and then just in the small chance something is wrong... we might be able to help.

Does anyone have any information about her or know anyone who she had a grudge with, any information at all...?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post

Come on guys, you have to admit it's getting very, very strange that she hasn't posted by now!!!!

Why would she just stop posting and not reply to texts either? Where now are there no computers...? It's extremely worrying at this stage!!! I'm sure 95% chance she is fine... but someone may have imprisoned her or be trying to traffick her or anything!!!!

I think we should treat this with the seriousness it deserves and try to get Pat involved and then just in the small chance something is wrong... we might be able to help.

Does anyone have any information about her or know anyone who she had a grudge with, any information at all...?
    Nicegirlsarenice,

Maybe she is having the time of her life right now and has forgotten about her EI walking doormat.

Do not despair. You'll find another master. Until then, keep wanking.

Regards.

Reviews

Shut the fuck up you moron

I spoke to her yesterday
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Shut the fuck up you moron

I spoke to her yesterday
    I don't know if that's going to make him feel better or give him a melt down.........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I don't know if that's going to make him feel better or give him a melt down.........
    Hopefully the latter
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Disappearing AnnaS

Where is AnnaS?

Have you considered the possibility that your obsessive behaviour and her disappearance may be linked? In other words, maybe your increasingly strange posts have started to frighten her and she's thought it best to leave the country. I'm not just trying to annoy you, I'm quite serious. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think it's a possibility you should consider.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast