Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sounds that most accurately reflect, POUNDING VAG!!!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    When are the kids back in school, September something?
    Dunno - but leaving cert results night is exactly two weeks away.

Can't wait!!
    Favourite night of the year.
    Makes me feel - how you say - young again?

I honestly don't think music has evolved to the point where there's any particular song that can reflect the carnal intensity of "Atom".

They two heaviest hitters in this realm are the aforementioned Chris Schweizer.

And from the opposite side of the globe - James Dymond.

And wouldn't you know it - they're best mates;

So - here's a taste of James Dymond;

ID remix - live set ripped - can't even get it in record stores for Christ Sakes.

Play it loud - and wait for breakdown/buildup at 2:40.

This dude is a genius.

Last edited by DroppinLoadsOnYourFaceSon; 03-08-18 at 21:36.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DroppinLoadsOnYourFaceSon For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (03-08-18)

3. Default

[QUOTE=JanesAddiction;2092196]
    Quote Originally Posted by johndoe2 View Post
    you can't beat a bit of doggie, your dangling full balls banging up against her toned buttocks

Now here's a whopper tune from back in the day when you were probably doing your Junior Cert...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKwK-ZhTurg

ya big cheezeball
    Pfff - old school.

Get with the times;

James Dymond Rework

4. Default

I'm gonna be honest.

I was never particularly enthusiastic about this track.

But - the womenz in the video certainly seem to get their groove on to it.

So I'm gonna link it - almost exclusively as a firm statement that, I am willing to put a females pleasure ahead of my own.

5. Default

Maximal Crazy - yeah - firmly not a fan.

Was never actually too gone on Tiesto - despite his mainstream popularity.

However - there is more than one way, to skin the proverbial cat.

And thusly - there is more than one way, to slay the literal VAJ!!!

We're talking a little bit like;

Last edited by DroppinLoadsOnYourFaceSon; 13-08-18 at 22:09.

6. Default

You know - in this thread title, I've used the expression, "POUNDING VAG!!!!"

But - I could have equally used the expression, "SLAYING........ said VAG!!!!!"

In any case - on the topic of slaying, I was perusing some BKB vids when, this popped up in my suggestions bar.

I must be frank; I was never a fan of Michael Jackson.

But then - I never actually heard this song - plus, it has some dancing loon that was apparently a multiple time Asian boxing champion, basically choreographing the visual element.

Point being - slaying, pounding, smashing etc etc - we must understand - it's a highly emotional act (if it's any good, that is).

And for whatever reason - this video, I find it to work the emotion - possibly cause of it's controlled yet nasty violence, or possibly cause of the energy in Michaels voice.
    Or possibly cause, every time the dude KO's someone - Jackson yells out, "JAM!!!!"

Anyhow - a long winded way of saying that - despite the content, I am of the opinion that, in terms of its underlying premise - the application and elevation of emotionality - this is quite germaine to the slaying of poontang;

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DroppinLoadsOnYourFaceSon For This Useful Post:

babehunter (28-08-18)

8. Default

Jebus - I cannot freakin' believe it's 6 damn years since I heard this song first.

Six fucking years;

Time goes by.....

Time waits for no man.

But hey - so long as I can still pass myself off for 22 in the nightclub - it's all good!

https://youtu.be/EU4m7mB2c6M
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 27-08-18 at 21:20. Reason: Minors in video - Simon

9. Default

^^
    That video was comprised of university students from Dayton University in the US.

I get they look young but - if anyone was younger than 17 (age of consent in Ire), I'd eat a sneaker.

That being said - I step aside for our E-I overlords.

Moving along - from the creator of "Atom" - I have it on good authority - there's something on the horizon;

All that onscreen jargon.

You know what it is?

It's code.

You know what this code stands for?

It stands for;

POUNDING VAG!!!!

Reviews

I may not know all or anything about the rulebook here but how in the name of fuck is this clown still posting here ?
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 28-08-18 at 21:18. Reason: Pounding Vag and Slaying Vag ? Wtf !!!
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

11. Default

Just cause it's Saturday night;

Daisy baby - this is me and you and at the discotheque - to the sounds of Mark Kinchen......

Reviews

Yeah, discotheque.

Who was the only (now banned) poster that used that word in the past ?
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast