product announcement

Are you missing out on important mail because your box cannot handle a large quantity?

Does Pat the Postman give himself a hernia trying to get it all in?

Would you like to be able to receive as much as your next-door neighbours?

Do you want to be able to handle those extra long and thick cylindrical items?

If you have answered yes to one or more of the above questions, you may have mailbox deficency syndrom. The answer to all your needs is the new E-I Mailbox 2009 for advanced users. Be the envy of your neighbours, as you lie back and relax as they queue up to post something in your state of the art box. Priced at $ 69.69 incl. postage and packaging (plain brown wrapping paper), the E-I Mailbox 2009 comes in a number of colours, white, black, yellow and of course our world famous standard version in brown.

The E-I Mailbox 2009 is not available in any stores. It must be ordered directly from E-I. The product, which is manufactured specially for E-I by Marvado Green Healthcare Products Inc. cums with a 3 year wear and tear guarantee once the product is only used for it's intended purpose.

Our chief product tester and inspector RicFlair says...."Every box carries our seal of approval and I am personally prepared to stand over this product".

MARVADO GREEN HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS INC.

"If you love your ass, others will love it too"