Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Next time the mother fucking yank come to Ireland

Default Next time the mother fucking yank comes to Ireland

Can you kick his Dolly head beating ass?

My head is killing me. He knocked it right into my excersize bike. And that bike weighs about 5 Dolly's. He made me miss a client who was out on the street waiting to see me, cause his limp dick wouldnt work and he wouldnt accept it and kept getting more and more aggressive with me. I hate and I do mean from the bottom of my Dolly heart I hate mother fuckers like that. Who just cant accept their cock wont work, and are so full of pride and have this attitude that I am not a human, Im just a whore, and they get more and more aggressive till my head is knocked against something hard and I have a swelling and now cant see anyone else the rest of the day! I lost money. I lost a client who was waiting on the street. I have hurt my head. And all cause this mother fucker yank cant accept his dick is worthless! I even told him to take his money and leave. Even after fingering me, oral on me, and 1 hour of limp cock sucking, I would give his money back just for him to go to hell and leave my apartment. But such an asshole wouldnt take the money and leave! He just stayed and tortured me!

He wore the Claddah ring and bragged about just driving the ring of kerry. Oh how he loves Ireland. He loves Ireland so much he had to bang this Irish girl's head hard and bruise it? He had to rip up my lips with his violent version of ball sucking?

Jump on him when he visits Ireland again. Belfast boys shoot his knee caps. Dolly Darling is fucking pissed off! And if any limp dicked waster hits my head and rips up my mouth, better expect me to be the bride of chucky doll after!
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 11-05-09 at 22:19.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Can you kick his Dolly head beating ass?

My head is killing me. He knocked it right into my excersize bike. And that bike weighs about 5 Dolly's. He made me miss a client who was out on the street waiting to see me, cause his limp dick wouldnt work and he wouldnt accept it and kept getting more and more aggressive with me. I hate and I do mean from the bottom of my Dolly heart I hate mother fuckers like that. Who just cant accept their cock wont work, and are so full of pride and have this attitude that I am not a human, Im just a whore, and they get more and more aggressive till my head is knocked against something hard and I have a swelling and now cant see anyone else the rest of the day! I lost money. I lost a client who was waiting on the street. I have hurt my head. And all cause this mother fucker yank cant accept his dick is worthless! I even told him to take his money and leave. Even after fingering me, oral on me, and 1 hour of limp cock sucking, I would give his money back just for him to go to hell and leave my apartment. But such an asshole wouldnt take the money and leave! He just stayed and tortured me!

He wore the Claddah ring and bragged about just driving the ring of kerry. Oh how he loves Ireland. He loves Ireland so much he had to bang this Irish girl's head hard and bruise it? He had to rip up my lips with his violent version of ball sucking?

Jump on him when he gets back. Belfast boys shoot his knee caps. Dolly Darling is fucking pissed off! And if any limp dicked waster hits my head and rips up my mouth, better expect me to be the bride of chucky doll after!
    Hi DollyDarling,
    thats very sad what happened to u We hope u are OK now. We are very interesting to know more about that guy who attacked u. Normally we would have posted this in private chat.... BUT since it is not private anymore,so we can just discuss it here.

Thank u,

N + E x

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    Hi DollyDarling,
    thats very sad what happened to u We hope u are OK now. We are very interesting to know more about that guy who attacked u. Normally we would have posted this in private chat.... BUT since it is not private anymore,so we can just discuss it here.

Thank u,

N + E x
    Ye dolly usualy posts in public girls because shes not two faced and i no youse are whinging about banning me but get over it ffs

He is an American man. Not Irish. Thats why I asked the Irish boys who love me to sort his ass out on his next holiday back in ireland. I know you all know what Im talking about. Some of the tourists who come over from America and they are just so rude, but have this attitude like they are doing us a favor. He had a smelly ass, asked for a discount when he had the money on him, and knocked my head hard into a heavy duty steal piece of gym equiptment. That never happened to me before. That a client hurt me like that. But what just really got me upset and had me post it here, is that he was talking about kissing the blarney stone, and driving the ring of kerry and saw dingle, and he was going on and on about Ireland, then he is such a monster and hurt me bad. So he will be back there and to be sure Ill give you his info if you want to avoid him. Last time he said he went with his wife, but he has an obsession with Irish girls, and he is violent.

Reviews

He is an American man. Not Irish. Thats why I asked the Irish boys who love me to sort his ass out on his next holiday back in ireland. I know you all know what Im talking about. Some of the tourists who come over from America and they are just so rude, but have this attitude like they are doing us a favor. He had a smelly ass, asked for a discount when he had the money on him, and knocked my head hard into a heavy duty steal piece of gym equiptment. That never happened to me before. That a client hurt me like that. But what just really got me upset and had me post it here, is that he was talking about kissing the blarney stone, and driving the ring of kerry and saw dingle, and he was going on and on about Ireland, then he is such a monster and hurt me bad. So he will be back there and to be sure Ill give you his info if you want to avoid him. Last time he said he went with his wife, but he has an obsession with Irish girls, and he is violent.
    Poor dolly big daddy will rub your head all better anytime

It hurts daddy

He did see my Irish temper. I told him to fuck off. I dont usually say things like that to clients

Reviews

It hurts daddy

He did see my Irish temper. I told him to fuck off. I dont usually say things like that to clients
    The wanker

You should of bit his cock off

Reviews

Rimmer aint one bit happy that his favourite dolly wasn't treated with the utmost care by some yankee doodle schmuk

Maybe the reason you told him to F off was due to the new toilet duck thread ? Me , well i've told a couple ppl more than usual today to F off and i'm putting it down to , yep you guessed it , toilet duck
    I have no signature at the moment

Heres the best part:

I offer a 30 minute blow job for $150. And this is a steller deal. Only one other girl offers this special here in NYC. I do it out of the kindness of my heart, for horny guys during a recession. And this mother fucker laid down $120! Then after he hurt my head, made me miss a client who had been waiting on the street, and stayed over the half hour.... he says, "here is a tip, sorry about the head". So he laid down $20. Hmm... so he rips me off, hurts my head, makes me lose an appointment, overstays his half hour, ect ect ect anguish..... then his "tip" is still less then what I charge for the half hour appointment of $150???

Total mother fucker. I want him to keep his limp pathetic cock. So he can be forever humiliated by it. But I wouldnt mind some hard knock to his head, so he can see what it feels like. And maybe some Tranny can go ahead and force him to blow them for 1 hour and cum in his eyes and hair and up his nose too.

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Rimmer aint one bit happy that his favourite dolly wasn't treated with the utmost care by some yankee doodle schmuk

Maybe the reason you told him to F off was due to the new toilet duck thread ? Me , well i've told a couple ppl more than usual today to F off and i'm putting it down to , yep you guessed it , toilet duck
    It just flew out of my mouth. I had no control of my cursing LOL
    I was in shock.
    All in less then a second I felt cum in my eye, my head hit hard steal, bounce off hard steal, hair in my mouth, and cum on my leg and I leaped up and ran to the bathroom with those words lifting off my tongue. I couldnt have been any more natural and genuine. It was a total true moment for me. I hated him and there was no doubt in my mind about it. And how dare he talk about Ireland, the place I love, and associate my lovely memory of ireland now with his monstrous self. I know the kind of tourist he is. And I know exactly what kind of thoughts the Irish would have about him if he crossed their path. And wants to fuck and hurt the Irish girls? All because he is a pathetic mother fucker chasing the rainbows and leprechauns, and trashing all in his path. Mother fucker yank.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast