Thread: Next time the mother fucking yank come to Ireland

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Next time the mother fucking yank comes to Ireland

Can you kick his Dolly head beating ass?

My head is killing me. He knocked it right into my excersize bike. And that bike weighs about 5 Dolly's. He made me miss a client who was out on the street waiting to see me, cause his limp dick wouldnt work and he wouldnt accept it and kept getting more and more aggressive with me. I hate and I do mean from the bottom of my Dolly heart I hate mother fuckers like that. Who just cant accept their cock wont work, and are so full of pride and have this attitude that I am not a human, Im just a whore, and they get more and more aggressive till my head is knocked against something hard and I have a swelling and now cant see anyone else the rest of the day! I lost money. I lost a client who was waiting on the street. I have hurt my head. And all cause this mother fucker yank cant accept his dick is worthless! I even told him to take his money and leave. Even after fingering me, oral on me, and 1 hour of limp cock sucking, I would give his money back just for him to go to hell and leave my apartment. But such an asshole wouldnt take the money and leave! He just stayed and tortured me!

He wore the Claddah ring and bragged about just driving the ring of kerry. Oh how he loves Ireland. He loves Ireland so much he had to bang this Irish girl's head hard and bruise it? He had to rip up my lips with his violent version of ball sucking?

Jump on him when he visits Ireland again. Belfast boys shoot his knee caps. Dolly Darling is fucking pissed off! And if any limp dicked waster hits my head and rips up my mouth, better expect me to be the bride of chucky doll after!
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 11-05-09 at 22:19.