Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Next time the mother fucking yank come to Ireland

Reviews

I hope you're feeling better, Dolly! We'll ge this scumbag when he comes over again - Rimmer and me will hold his arms while Big Daddy makes him eat some knuckle!

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    I hope you're feeling better, Dolly! We'll ge this scumbag when he comes over again - Rimmer and me will hold his arms while Big Daddy makes him eat some knuckle!

Sounds good. Can you also get the Sasquatch to bite off his nose and stick that nose up his asshole?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    Ye dolly usualy posts in public girls because shes not two faced and i no youse are whinging about banning me but get over it ffs
    Hey Big Daddy,again u Thanks 4 posting 4 the third time in wrong thread Banning you? So,who whinging here..? But we are sure u are BIG enough get over it soon

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    Hey Big Daddy,again u Thanks 4 posting 4 the third time in wrong thread Banning you? So,who whinging here..? But we are sure u are BIG enough get over it soon
    No no girls your complaining about how you would of posted in the private forum only its not private enough anymore which is an obvious reference to me like i said quit whining and i dont see how its the wrong thread either as its were you posted the comment

I supose a rides out of the question lol

Who cares!

My head is killing me here

Im not even allowed into the private forum, so how am I supposed to go posting there??

Jaysus.

Anyway, took it out a bit on the girl downstairs. We got into the lift together and in front of 5 people she blurts out "So whats your profession?" and I said "Im from Ireland, and we are friendly, but you dont ask us personal questions. Dont ask the irish about politics, religion, income, or profession." she took offense, and I didnt give a flying fuck. She can take her dark frizzy hair and go stick it in a bucket of conditioner and drown in it. Im in a bad mood and not in the mood for fucktards tonight

A nice guy called. He is polite and wants to fuck my ass. I only like nice people! Only nice people will get my good side today.
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 12-05-09 at 01:02.

Reviews

Default Let me at him Dotty !

I'll hold him down, remove his limp-dick underwear, plug in my weapon & insert the curling tongs in his bad ass. How long do you want me to put the setting at ?
    Come on over here & we'll mop your fevered brow Dotty, I'll even hide you in my attic if the emigration people come after you.
    Seriously though, he sounds like a TOP NOTCH WANKER. I hope you're feeling a wee bit better.
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Heres the best part:

Total mother fucker. I want him to keep his limp pathetic cock. So he can be forever humiliated by it. But I wouldnt mind some hard knock to his head, so he can see what it feels like. And maybe some Tranny can go ahead and force him to blow them for 1 hour and cum in his eyes and hair and up his nose too.
    Sorry to hear you ordeal Dolly and hope that your head is feeling better soon make no mistake his day will come hunnie it always does for fcukwits like that guy.
    On a lighter note your tranny comments made me choke on my breakfast

takecare

Elle x

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post

i want in on that mouse

i hate scumbags like that. i really hope he gets that knock in the head 100 times worse than what he did to dolly

i hope ur feelin better soon dolly

Reviews

Hey Dolly, I just logged on and discovered about your terrinle ordeal, I am in New York at the moment, give me a pm and I will contact you, hope you feeling a bit better now, dirty bastard for doing that,

Yeah I woke up with one of my migraines. I did knock it really hard. And just after getting the botox a few days ago too.... maybe it shifted the botox?? Hope not!

Welcome to New York. Weather is nice today. You have my website and phone number and emails and all that? I cant pm because my pm box is full up. My email is dollyisdarling@yahoo.com and if you email me the number, Ill call u. Will you be here tomorrow? I might be in better form tomorrow, since the head's hurting me today. Or say I do feel better today, I can certainly let you know. Im look very much forward to seeing you!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast