Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Athlone!!!!

1. Default Translation confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by roxyw11 View Post
    i deeply sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry to hear what happend but
    the only one can give an answer is PUALA MAXICAN becouse she was working same time as me 3 weeks ago,, and one irish women she was working over 2 week as all you know who she is and last 2 week they send some one brook here door even she was with here bodygard and she is an irish and LUTHER know here very will...

it could be who visit you an garda NOT fack becouse they visit me in athlone after i arrive 2 houres and i told thim i have to make fone call first and i did ask thim for an id and they show me and after 20munts they leaft with big smill as they was leaving my door

MY ADVICE becarefull and dont ARGUE with any visiter incae they are pimp for your won safty......
    I dont think there any pimp in ATHLONE at all just an agances only. and be nice with thim thin NO harm...
    GARADA AGANCES god bless thim all
    and remmber we are in IRELAND and we have to respect thim all the time
    When in athlone you will be visited by either the police or another agency, The police will show up after receiving a complaint from the agency. If you explain to them that you are independent they usually leave you alone, you may be hassled from these agencies looking for your landlord details , be careful be nice to the police and be nice in general in case itis the agency heavies at your door! Report everything to the police they are there to help you, not the agency, they just want the agency boss. The police will leave happy after you prove you are independent. Please roxy is this what you mean??? ALSO JUST TO AD EVEN IF THE POLICE SHOW YOU THEIR ID they are not allowed to enter your apartment unless YOU invite them in, unless they have a SEARCH WARRANT, which they MUST SHOW TO YOU if they are trying to enter without you inviting them in. I have met along my travels the most decent policemen, who will have no problem showing you their i.d. So the ones that are fakes will probably get very pissed off if you assert your rights, the REAL police WILL NOT. If they are real they ususlly assure you, by showing their i.d. by NOT trying to force themselves into the apartment, and if they are raiding the apartment they MUST have a FEMALE POLICE OFFICER with them and a warrant, so if they dont, be on guard that these police are the REAL genuine ones.
    Last edited by dionne; 11-05-09 at 08:29.
    Hot Hot Hot and Horny as hell x x
    the ultimate experience

Thumbs up Col99 Life's tough but it's tougher if you're stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by dionne View Post
    When in athlone you will be visited by either the police or another agency, The police will show up after receiving a complaint from the agency. If you explain to them that you are independent they usually leave you alone, you may be hassled from these agencies looking for your landlord details , be careful be nice to the police and be nice in general in case itis the agency heavies at your door! Report everything to the police they are there to help you, not the agency, they just want the agency boss. The police will leave happy after you prove you are independent. Please roxy is this what you mean???

huny you know me very well and garda all over ireland they know me as i am 100% independent , and i am going today to report abuse calls & text for last 5 days,,,

and ann,s as col99 or c/d 5% or what ever using id there is soon good jop
    to move all the shit from E I
    i dont link f** word and it,s tel you who they are and where they come from back ground
    dirty dirty dirty low class
    and i do not reply for all this shit any more

now what,s the plane for tomrrow??????????

ps/ when the garda visit me in athlon i dont have any id becouse i leaft my passport in galway and my driving/l
    that,s why i did ask to make fone call and the garda was 1 man and 1 women

so no need to col99 to say dirty staf , Oh, did I mention that I am the shift supervisor?

Col99 Life's tough but it's tougher if you're stupid.

god bless
    Last edited by roxyw11; 11-05-09 at 08:52.

Blog Entries

LUTHER know here very will...
    Roxy everybody knows Luther knows f*ck all so don't go trying to confuse everybody...........

so no need to col99 to say dirty staf , Oh, did I mention that I am the shift supervisor?
    If Col noticed the staff were dirty, I think it's your "jop" as shift supervisor to sort that out.

This the best statement you've ever made....

Are you saying it to Col99 about somebody, or about Col99................................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Smile So, you don't know ohhhhhhhhhhhh

This one almost made our top ten: Warning! You want a warning? O.K., I'm warning you not to do that again or I'll give you another SPANK .
    i am only joking

i recived text msg from an irish women she been atake in her apartment 3 weeks ago in athlone that what she said ... i wish i can help here that time but becouse i was going away same time,,,, i belive she told you here storrrrrrrrry !!!! I guess

The answer to this last question will determine whether coll99 drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or dog opeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!

god bless you

Blog Entries

This one almost made our top ten: Warning! You want a warning? O.K., I'm warning you not to do that again or I'll give you another SPANK .
    i am only joking
    Well I have been a naughty boy.

i recived text msg from an irish women she been atake in her apartment 3 weeks ago in athlone that what she said ... i wish i can help here that time but becouse i was going away same time,,,, i belive she told you here storrrrrrrrry !!!! I guess
    Sorry Roxy, that wasn't me.....................

The answer to this last question will determine whether coll99 drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or dog opeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!
    I thought Mickey mouse was an animated Mouse.........

So........... was Col drunk or not...............................................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post

So........... was Col drunk or not...............................................

Sober as judge your honour

BTW who the fuck is Col
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Reviews

huny you know me very well and garda all over ireland they know me as i am 100% independent , and i am going today to report abuse calls & text for last 5 days,,,

and ann,s as col99 or c/d 5% or what ever using id there is soon good jop
    to move all the shit from E I
    i dont link f** word and it,s tel you who they are and where they come from back ground
    dirty dirty dirty low class
    and i do not reply for all this shit any more

now what,s the plane for tomrrow??????????

ps/ when the garda visit me in athlon i dont have any id becouse i leaft my passport in galway and my driving/l
    that,s why i did ask to make fone call and the garda was 1 man and 1 women

god bless
    I apologise for using the F word roxy no more dirty staf from me

Reviews

All i can say is god love the poor garda that has to take roxys statements 20 times a week

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    All i can say is god love the poor garda that has to take roxys statements 20 times a week
    BD feeling sorry for a Garda I have seen it all now

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    BD feeling sorry for a Garda I have seen it all now
    I feel sorry for anyone that has to decipher that code although the little red neck bastards deserves it (ahh thats much better)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast