Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome Back Alexis.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BigPants View Post
    I met her. Hates ireland but loves the money.
    Doesnt do what she says on her profile - no kissing, no oral on her
    boring shag with fake tits

Shes more into Japan, part from that shes ok - but money better spent elsewhere more reliable service
    Sometimes you just dont hit it off with someone,i never found her to be anything like you say,and her breasts are 100% real,Are you sure you met her!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    Sometimes you just dont hit it off with someone,i never found her to be anything like you say,and her breasts are 100% real,Are you sure you met her!
    Let explain something,

The girl has a tiny waist and theres not an once of fat on her

So how come she has such perfect large tits?

Tits are just basically fat, and the usually the first thing to reduce when a girl loses weight

Girls, am i right or am i right?

Agree with Notatwork, sometimes you don't hit it off with people, no fault of either person.
    She's a lovely girl, and 100% real - girls come in all shapes and sizes, some skinny with big breasts, others not.

Blog Entries

Talking

Let explain something,

Tits are just basically fat, and the usually the first thing to reduce when a girl loses weight

I once knew a very skinny girl with huge breasts. OK ... they were kinda low but nevertheless, she was looking quite interesting with all her body fat stored this way.

Still, these are exceptions to the rule, as normally slim ladies don't have big (natural) breasts.

Alexis may be as well one of this exceptions, her chest doesn't look enhanced to me.

Personally, what I like very much from her pictures are her lips

(Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

Let explain something,

Its not true that only fat girls have big boobs. Girls comes in different shapes.
    Sure if she will lose lots of weight the fat in boobs will experience shortage too but she's not that skinny, she can be naturally grown like this.
    It's not fair to accuse her of having fake boobs just because they're big. If there were any scars or weird unnaturally looking shape, that would be a different story.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12