Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: the nicegirlsarenice thread

i fucked tim nicegirls old maamy loadsa times til tim nice was born,

heres a good pic of tim nice girls wen he wer young pup. lol

Reviews

Rumour has it tim lost the plot after his mammy let him stay up late one night to watch ted bundy as she had a male friend up in there bedroom at the time "fixing a leak" of sorts. As he got older and moved out of the caravan the posters seemed to follow as dogs went missing all over ireland police suspect its the same offender who had brutely rapped and injured a jack russel and a colie in cavan last year.. Currently these posters are all on display withinin a 100meter radius of tims hostle which makes sense because he hasnt had bus fare since x-mas

the sick cunt just wanted sum head on this outing

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    You are asking the impossible
    Cal,u not like that.........
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Thank you Magnificent AnnaS.

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    Rumour has it tim lost the plot after his mammy let him stay up late one night to watch ted bundy as she had a male friend up in there bedroom at the time "fixing a leak" of sorts. As he got older and moved out of the caravan the posters seemed to follow as dogs went missing all over ireland police suspect its the same offender who had brutely rapped and injured a jack russel and a colie in cavan last year.. Currently these posters are all on display withinin a 100meter radius of tims hostle which makes sense because he hasnt had bus fare since x-mas

the sick cunt just wanted sum head on this outing

Now you are scaring me. (which is saying a lot coming from me ) *hugs close to owner Magnificent AnnaS*

Come to think of it I found some pics of BigDaddy69 on his waterskiing trip recently....:

Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 19-05-09 at 22:33.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Thank you Magnificent AnnaS.

Now you are scaring me. (which is saying a lot coming from me ) *hugs close to owner Magnificent AnnaS*

Come to think of it I found some pics of BigDaddy69 on his waterskiing trip recently....:

Now you've takin it too far tim insulting my ski skills is below the belt

i've got a pic of youy myself paul

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345