Thread: 2-0 Manchester United after 10 minutes, all over for Arsenal.

Default 2-0 Manchester United after 10 minutes, all over for Arsenal.

Park scores after a horrible slip by Gibbs when there was no real threat and Arsenal were on top. Poor guys... now had to score 3 to get through.

Then an incredible shot from a free kick by Christian Ronaldo. Houghton in the commentary box said it was a goalkeeping error NO WAY!!! That was an incredible shot, it only looked like it might have been an error from the first angle.

Go Manchester United.

2. Default

To be fair on Almunia, the wall should've stopped it, but it was such a good free kick they had no chance.

Best start we could've hoped for, though

Reviews

Anybody watching the after match analysis . Talk about saying it as it is . Lineker and co haven't a patch on gilesy dunphy and sou
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

The arguement between O'Herlihy, Giles and particularly between Dunphy and Souness was good. It cheered me up after the loss to Utd. I don't think any of them had a clue what they were saying but it was good entertainment. They went straight to an ad break when it was getting really heated between Dunphy and Souness. Souness said to Dunphy, what team did you ever manage. Dunphy said I've been managing to keep myself alive the last 63 years
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    The arguement between O'Herlihy, Giles and particularly between Dunphy and Souness was good. It cheered me up after the loss to Utd. I don't think any of them had a clue what they were saying but it was good entertainment. They went straight to an ad break when it was getting really heated between Dunphy and Souness. Souness said to Dunphy, what team did you ever manage. Dunphy said I've been managing to keep myself alive the last 63 years
    Awwww damn, I would have liked to see that. Sometimes I even don't bother watching all of a match but come back for their commentary, it's good in itself. I think Dunphy should have managed the Irish team, or the job should have been offered to him on a plate. Then if he refused, he wouldn't be so cocky..... also wouldn't he LIKE to be managing rather than fuming at the Irish manager's decisions the whole time...?

It was the last chance I think, him and Giles were even calling some of Trappatoni's changes "lunatic asylum stuff" now.

Reviews

I wonder what does Dunphy think of Roy Keane now. On The Late Late Show, Pat Kenny said something about Dunphy been his friedn. Keane said he didn't consider him a friend
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537