Thread: Review of ts super transexual{samantha london}

stevieg Guest

Default Review of ts super transexual{samantha london}

Could not find any reviews of this girl on any site,but me being so foolish decided to give her a try. And to be honest wasnt a great service. Very sexy looking lady,with huge tits,tall and slim. She said she has 9.5" cock but more like 6-7" but quite thick. Paid her 200euro up front,rip off. No french kissing,no oral on me and she wouldnt let me fuck her. So guys be sensible and stay clear. Save your cash for ts tabatha,the best ive being with. Anyone else got any reviews?

Quote Originally Posted by stevieg View Post
    Could not find any reviews of this girl on any site,but me being so foolish decided to give her a try. And to be honest wasnt a great service. Very sexy looking lady,with huge tits,tall and slim. She said she has 9.5" cock but more like 6-7" but quite thick. Paid her 200euro up front,rip off. No french kissing,no oral on me and she wouldnt let me fuck her. So guys be sensible and stay clear. Save your cash for ts tabatha,the best ive being with. Anyone else got any reviews?
    no kissing - no oral - no fucking ? so you get nothing ? am i correct ?

I'm curious... Did you just pay someone to fuck you and you give them a blow job ? and you had to pay ? surely you should be paid for that ?

PS if you and Torres had played together more often ye might have won the league this year. Benitez screwed ye with his selection policy..... but obviously its happened again....No ? ('No' in Spanish accent.... Geddit ??)