Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: France is lovly in spring!!!!

Smile France is lovly in spring!!!!

Hi everyone,
    Just a little distraction from some negative things to channel thoughts a little more positivly...Isnt france lovly in the spring Im here in south france and the sun is hot the day great and just this type of day makes one vitally horny and full of naughty thoughts...Anyone else having naughtythoughts in the springtime???? xxxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Wink

Oooooh that sounds lovely!!! I will be there myself in a wks time. yeah the sun always makes me horny, i often thought while sun bathing "thank god i don't have a dick right now cos it would be quite chubby if i did" he he he!!
    Enjoy the early French summer sun Alyssa.

Luv Fi xxxxx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Jenkins View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Just a little distraction from some negative things to channel thoughts a little more positivly...Isnt france lovly in the spring Im here in south france and the sun is hot the day great and just this type of day makes one vitally horny and full of naughty thoughts...Anyone else having naughtythoughts in the springtime???? xxxxx
    just happens that I'm feeling horny too: just wondering are u touching yourself what colour knickers u wear today?
    you asked for it

Ha ha ha ha!! Sexy!!

Smile hmmmm

Fiona thanks yes its marvellous just having a nice time here Im sure you will love it....EP well now that you mention it I have a purple friend called mr rabbit and damn those bunny ears do some good things almost asgood as the real thing but not quite...Knickers..... Well sometimes I dont wear em...Today what colour do you think I have on????? Or which colour do you like and why whats the turn on of colour of a ladies pants??? xxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Reviews

Default Lovely!

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Jenkins View Post
    Fiona thanks yes its marvellous just having a nice time here Im sure you will love it....EP well now that you mention it I have a purple friend called mr rabbit and damn those bunny ears do some good things almost asgood as the real thing but not quite...Knickers..... Well sometimes I dont wear em...Today what colour do you think I have on????? Or which colour do you like and why whats the turn on of colour of a ladies pants??? xxxx
    thats all I wanted to know

Reviews

Default by the way

[B]I like yellow or red panties Alyssa

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    Oooooh that sounds lovely!!! I will be there myself in a wks time. yeah the sun always makes me horny, i often thought while sun bathing "thank god i don't have a dick right now cos it would be quite chubby if i did" he he he!!
    Enjoy the early French summer sun Alyssa.

Luv Fi xxxxx
    Fiona, have you ever thought of playing for Manchester United.

Default Wouldnt it be great if Alyssa, Fiona, and myself were all on the nude beach in France

When will we catch a flight there? I dont need too much time to pack, since Ill be wearing nothing on the beach

Default By the way Fiona and Alyssa

I gave my client your details since he saw me in NYC and is now back in Ireland. He's a nice guy. Watch for his call. I recommended both of ye to him

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast