Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: France is lovly in spring!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Jenkins View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Just a little distraction from some negative things to channel thoughts a little more positivly...Isnt france lovly in the spring Im here in south france and the sun is hot the day great and just this type of day makes one vitally horny and full of naughty thoughts...Anyone else having naughtythoughts in the springtime???? xxxxx
    I like to get to Cannes if I can - and its so nice in Nice - but I would prefer to stay in Paris in a expensive Hotel.... Paris Hilton perhaps.

I asked out a beautiful girl in France once (think her name was Nancy)- just went over and asked for a ride - Sure I had nothing Toulouse - wasnt Toulon before the police arrived and carted me off after getting a feel of her Brest

(Carlsberg dont do puns but if they did they would a darn site better than the shite above)

Smile sounds good hun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    When will we catch a flight there? I dont need too much time to pack, since Ill be wearing nothing on the beach
    My oh my Dolly we could have a very urm how shall we say sexytime there....I am not in Ireland untill august but thanks for your referals...I am in NYC the 17th 18th and 19th May maybe we could catch up???? I think fiona, dolly and alyssa in france on the nude beach brings to mind a song called wouldnt it be good
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Smile Why????

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    [B]I like yellow or red panties Alyssa
    Ok now tell me why these colours I have always wondered about why certain colours turn people on just curious and maybe we can talk about sexy stuff for a bit...Thats what this site is supposed to be about......
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Smile I like that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    I like to get to Cannes if I can - and its so nice in Nice - but I would prefer to stay in Paris in a expensive Hotel.... Paris Hilton perhaps.

I asked out a beautiful girl in France once (think her name was Nancy)- just went over and asked for a ride - Sure I had nothing Toulouse - wasnt Toulon before the police arrived and carted me off after getting a feel of her Brest

(Carlsberg dont do puns but if they did they would a darn site better than the shite above)
    Thats cool like the way you did that....If only carlsberg did that they might increase thier sales...Andyou seem to know alot about France xxxxx

Smile Thanks Sweetheart!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by feargal View Post
    Hi Alyssa
    I would love to meet you in france, I can just Imagine it now. Thanks for the lovely time spent with you in Waterford
    I would love to meet you in France imagine what we could get upto hmmmm...I look forward to meeting you again in waterford on my return in Aug/Sep now thats a nice entertaining thought kissesto you xxxxx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Jenkins View Post
    Ok now tell me why these colours I have always wondered about why certain colours turn people on just curious and maybe we can talk about sexy stuff for a bit...Thats what this site is supposed to be about......
    Alyssa,

Purple bra and panties on tanned skin gives me a hard-on like Nelson's Column.

Now, do you have any sexy purple lingerie?

Regards.

Default Alyssa

I dont know how many of the above have actually seen Alyssa cos she should wear nothing, just nothing, bountiful boobs and a curvy bum should not be wrapped up in clothes but should be wrapped up where they belong....in my arms!
    btw must leave you a review when you are up again.

Smile got that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Hobbyist View Post
    Alyssa,

Purple bra and panties on tanned skin gives me a hard-on like Nelson's Column.

Now, do you have any sexy purple lingerie?

Regards.
    Yeah I have the purple sexy stuff just not to sure how long my tan would last once back in the uk

Smile Thats so sweeeet!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by beendare View Post
    I dont know how many of the above have actually seen Alyssa cos she should wear nothing, just nothing, bountiful boobs and a curvy bum should not be wrapped up in clothes but should be wrapped up where they belong....in my arms!
    btw must leave you a review when you are up again.
    Thanks that is so nice of ytou...I love being naked its so nice and natural...Looking forward to seeing you in august/september time xxxxx

Reviews

[QUOTE=Alyssa Jenkins;83359]Ok now tell me why these colours I have always wondered about why certain colours turn people on just curious and maybe we can talk about sexy stuff for a bit...Thats what this site is supposed to be about......[/QUOTE

I guess everybody has their sexual colour maybe it simply to do with the thought of seeing women wearing red or yellow knickers turns me on most, I Stole my Asian friends red & yellow g-strings recently, women in yellow & red bikinis stand out for me
    stupid answer I know but I tried

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast