Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too many 5 stars

Default Too many 5 stars

I wish reviews were completed better. It. Seems that if one is happy they give it 5 stars all the way. This means that when you give 4 stars it seems unsatisfactory and that isn't the case.

In all my life I would only give 5 stars to maybe the top ten percent but yet they are handed out like confetti here. Makes the rating system rather misleading

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheHappyFox For This Useful Post:

Carolyne (18-03-18), oldfool (08-03-18)

Reviews

Good thread
    I give it 5 stars *****
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

Floki (27-04-18), MassiveFerguson (08-03-18), ThomasJ (27-04-18)

Quote Originally Posted by TheHappyFox View Post
    I wish reviews were completed better. It. Seems that if one is happy they give it 5 stars all the way. This means that when you give 4 stars it seems unsatisfactory and that isn't the case.

In all my life I would only give 5 stars to maybe the top ten percent but yet they are handed out like confetti here. Makes the rating system rather misleading
    You don't seem like a happy fox ,you seem like a glass half empty guy.
    I have a big tractor cos my penis is small.

Quote Originally Posted by Forceuser View Post
    Good thread
    I give it 5 stars *****
    Good post.
    I thank it.
    You seem like a glass half full guy.
    I have a big tractor cos my penis is small.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MassiveFerguson For This Useful Post:

Forceuser (08-03-18)

Reviews

When I look at reviews there are only two colours honours ( green) or fail ( yellow) . This tends to push 3 stars to 4 when marking. What about another color for pass. Like my old (very) school reports.. pass but could do better

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oldfool For This Useful Post:

SteveB (08-03-18)

Punters easily give 5 stars to anyone ,im not sure how valid .

I don’t think that the stars are given only by that criteria. If a lady gets a five star review maybe she did something to impress the client to give her that. It might be a joke, something sweet, something to make him feel special...
    [B][I]Life is too short for bad coffee and bad sex.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AyannaMelek For This Useful Post:

ThomasJ (27-04-18)

It's a bit like tipping in a restaurant, you'll be a bit more generous if you're a regular or know you're going to be back. It wound be tricky for a punter to return to a lady if he gave her anything less than top marks

14. The Following User Says Thank You to davidob555 For This Useful Post:

Agree totally with post, i know its all relative to the previous visits but that means that each visit is better than the last.( DONT THINK SO) if there was more transparency we could interpret the reviews better⭐⭐⭐⭐

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by oldfool View Post
    When I look at reviews there are only two colours honours ( green) or fail ( yellow) . This tends to push 3 stars to 4 when marking. What about another color for pass. Like my old (very) school reports.. pass but could do better
    Isn't thats what the yellow is tho? Not too bad but could have been better?
    Reds the fail
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast