Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Frankfurt

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Getdownonit View Post
    Just back from Frankfurt, had an absolute blast.

Hotel I stayed in was 5mins away from the massive RDL so so many options around there it’s crazy, average punt will cost between €30 and €50 euro some nice little bars around as well.

But the cream of the crop for me was the fkk club mainhatten I have never experienced something quite like this 50 to 60 naked stunning ladies the best of facilities bar, food, sauna,multiple sports on multiple TVs its a mans paradise.

I would highly recommend Frankfurt
    Yes been to xxxxxx ffk club and it got nice gentleman area where the ladies can't bother you down beside Jacuzzi and steam room..
    With the relaxing chairs are..
    Good food also but Ladies rush you if new and won't keep you 30 min..
    As record broken there.. A gent walk in to room at 3pm German time and door open at 3.04pm German time..
    How 4 min he Cum..
    But yes a nice friendly place but sleazy old men perverting at young 20 years old put me off..
    And one even pole dance as towel fell off..
    Ohh the horror of it still haunt me
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 17-04-18 at 08:47. Reason: naming a bussines

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

Getdownonit (15-04-18), LozzoD79 (14-04-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Getdownonit View Post
    Just back from Frankfurt, had an absolute blast.

Hotel I stayed in was 5mins away from the massive RDL so so many options around there it’s crazy, average punt will cost between €30 and €50 euro some nice little bars around as well.

But the cream of the crop for me was the fkk club mainhatten I have never experienced something quite like this 50 to 60 naked stunning ladies the best of facilities bar, food, sauna,multiple sports on multiple TVs its a mans paradise.

I would highly recommend Frankfurt
    Didn't I tell you! Really miss the FKK clubs in Germany. Wish I could get back there for a visit. Next time you are there try to make the effort to travel out to Sharks or Oase (or even better go to both!!!!!). Similar to Mainhattan but many more girls!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to oldmanpunter For This Useful Post:

Getdownonit (06-09-18)

5. Default

I'm going to Germany for few days. Gonna have a great time with (I think so) I'm gonna visit few big cities (including Frankfurt) and if you have any tips or advice, I'll be glad

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jhonathan19 View Post
    I'm going to Germany for few days. Gonna have a great time with (I think so) I'm gonna visit few big cities (including Frankfurt) and if you have any tips or advice, I'll be glad
    PM sent over to you!
    Ride them on the beaches!

Quote Originally Posted by jhonathan19 View Post
    You have a PM from me too.

8. Default

Any chance of a PM too? I'm going to Frankfurt for a couple weeks with a car at my disposal and very few plans. Ping me the details if at all possible.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by manageman2016 View Post
    Any chance of a PM too? I'm going to Frankfurt for a couple weeks with a car at my disposal and very few plans. Ping me the details if at all possible.
    Even though you only have a small amount of posts and no reviews, which might indicate the presence of an oink oink, I have just sent you a PM on the subject matter!

I lived in Frankfurt , Amazing city. The RLD way better than the FKK clubs if you know which stairs to go to

11. Default

Lads only know massages in Frankfurt so if ya PM places for action thanks

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TomTom43 View Post
    Lads only know massages in Frankfurt so if ya PM places for action thanks
    PM with workable link sent!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast