Page 3 of 293 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaa

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Will kildare fulfill their fixture against mayo at croker at the weekend? Were the gaa right to move them from the home venue?
    Looks like its going to be played in Newbridge now. I hope this game can live upto the hype.
    A precedent has being set now by Kildare and other teams will follow suit especially in relation to playing Dublin outside of CrokePark.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

Well done kildare, they stuck to their guns and got the gaa to back down. Newbridge or nowhere. No game at all now in croker. There will be a mad scramble for tickets now for kildare mayo game, but imo kildare were right.
    Completely agree, and I think it could be the tip of the Iceberg, wait till we see what happens in the super 8s and Dublin gets 2 home games and one away and everyone else has to play a one neutral venue!!
    Last edited by Best Before; 27-06-18 at 14:06.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Newbridge or nowhere, well done kildare. A famous win.
    Truthfully Ketchup I wasn't expecting that result. Fair play to Kildare for sticking to their guns with the home venue. Is this the beginning of the end for Mayo ?
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 01-07-18 at 02:38. Reason: 3 outa 4 predictions ain't bad Ketchup,Armagh made hard work of it though!!
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Will all the beaten provincial football finalists be beaten again this weekend? Maybe not, ile go for wins for tyrone, monaghan, kildare and roscommon.
    Hope you're wrong Ketchup!! Although having said that it might be better for Armagh to get beaten by Roscommon than to get a hammering in the super 8's. Then again every win is a bonus.
    Come on Armagh !!!
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 07-07-18 at 08:52. Reason: The only provincial finalist you picked was Roscommon !!! :-(

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (07-07-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Hope you're wrong Ketchup!! Although having said that it might be better for Armagh to get beaten by Roscommon than to get a hammering in the super 8's. Then again every win is a bonus.
    Come on Armagh !!!
    Likewise with Cork v Tyrone. Tyrone to beat them comfortably to spare them humiliation in the Super 8`s.
    The Truth is out there.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (07-07-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Likewise with Cork v Tyrone. Tyrone to beat them comfortably to spare them humiliation in the Super 8`s.
    I didn't see the game WCL but I heard them Tyrone wanks hammered Cork by 16 odd points. Armagh were bate today by Roscommon and it was probably the most entertaining football match that has been on RTE this year !! ( Ok it was on the News channel!). So RTE are showing the replay of the Leinster final between a Connaught and Leinster team in Munster ?
    Anyone at Michael Bubbles concert tonight btw ?

So RTE is showing the replay of the hurling final. What channel is Laois and Monaghan on tomorrow in the football?

I thought that the GAA brought SKY on board to bring more matches to the people?

Fuck SKY and fuck the GAA hierarchy !!
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 07-07-18 at 21:40. Reason: I forgot to say greedy fuckers!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Come on the Red Hands!!!

No, I don't really mean that

I fuckin really hate Tyrone.....cunts

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Reviews

On a side note from the games isnt it a pity that the gaa cant let the liam miller tribute game be played in pairc ui caoimhe, it has to be played at turners cross. Its a worthy cause and would surely attract a huge crowd.
    A vote would have to be taken by Congress to allow non GAA matches to be played there. Croke Park was the only GAA stadium that was allowed to host rugby and soccer matches while the Aviva Stadium was redeveloped.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Will the 4 provincial winners all win this weekend? That would mean 4 away wins. Surely home advantage will count for something. How good are tyrone? Tomorrows game will tell, the dubs havn't lost a championship game in 4 years. I think there will be at least one home win, where will it be?
    Even though I hate* (sorry edit that) dislike them robbing diving dirty fuckers from Tyrone I would love to see them beating the Dubs in Healy Park. But I really really would love to see Monaghan beating the "Kingdom" in Clones. And I would expect Donegal to beat Roscommon.

So for a change it's "ULSTER SAYS YES !!"

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (21-07-18)

Lads,

and ladies, can anyone tell me why there are so many Palestinian flags been flown at GAA matches lately, theres a few flying at the Tyrone Dublin game tonight.
    Shake'n'bake

19. The Following User Says Thank You to RickyBobby For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 293 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast