Page 2 of 300 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaa

Reviews

Its been some Munster Championship this year. Some game now next Sunday as Clare face Limerick to face the Rebels in the Munster Final

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnchef42 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Mr Ketchup. Great point but i really cant see Cork losing to Waterford, but i can now see Clare beating Limerick and i didnt think that last week

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnchef42 For This Useful Post:

I believe Cork will be in the munster final if limerick beat clare, regardless of the result between cork and waterford. If cork and clare are level on points then cork will be ahead on the head to head.....I think. One thing is for sure, neither of next weeks games are predictable, limerick have been the best team to date, but they still need to beat clare to get to the munster final. (unless Waterford beat cork)

Its been a great munster championship, but its disappointing for teams to be gone out of it so early. I would have thought once the provisional championships were over then all 10 or maybe 12 teams would go again in an all Ireland series, with the better teams coming in a later stage.

The same would go for Leinster, its a good format, but it needs to be spread out and everyone should be playing up to July at the very least.
    Shake'n'bake

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RickyBobby For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Round Robin? Fuck that fat cunt of a bird cos I'm totally confused here . Only thing that I do know is who would have predicted Tipp out at this stage ? Great comeback by Clare and what a finish to a game !!!
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Great win for clare today. Well done to them. Thought it would be alot closer. So its a cork v clare final. Cmon the banner.
    Who would have thought that after round 1, Clare were very impressive today, gave Limerick a good hiding, Cork go into the final unbeaten but rode their luck. A repeat of last years final.
    Shake'n'bake

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RickyBobby For This Useful Post:

Reviews

3 massive favs as if you put them in treble the odd would be just above 1/2 . Have to fancy all 3 though be warned this cork team are well drilled and it will not be an easy game for Kerry. The only thing that stops me from backing cork 10/3 is the 32pts Kerry scored against a handy Clare team

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    All football this weekend, can fermanagh win their first ever ulster title? Have cork any chance against kerry and how much will the dubs win by. Donegal, kerry and the dubs to win.
    I think Fermanagh might surprise us yet to win their first Ulster title. RG knows Donegal so well and while they're not pretty to watch they may cause an upset. Nobody gave them a hope against Monaghan after all.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Complete mis matches in the 3 provincial football finals, I hope the hurling will be better next week.
    Shake'n'bake

14. The Following User Says Thank You to RickyBobby For This Useful Post:

Mind you, Arlene Foster didn't bring much luck to her home County today.

Still, it was good that she turned up and she seemed to get a very positive reaction also.
    Shake'n'bake

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by RickyBobby View Post
    Mind you, Arlene Foster didn't bring much luck to her home County today.

Still, it was good that she turned up and she seemed to get a very positive reaction also.
    Tícfaidh Arlene

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 300 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast