Thread: c,mere girls

Default c,mere girls

c,mere girls

loads yus have been pm-in me inquiren by de way, wot sorta husband i,d be and askin fer pictures of me hansom face

so my naybour made a VIDEO!

YouTube - Crazy Cavan Farmer

now form yerselfs a queue girlys, prettiest and slimest gets picked first, an dont be fighten over me now......har har...

Reviews

LMFAO. C'mere farmer, that was terrible abuse you were giving that poor cow (correction bullock). Just one question.....do they ever talk back to you? I'd love to hear a cow taaaaaalkin with a Caaaaavaan accent.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 27-04-09 at 18:13. Reason: It's a feckin bullock.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    LMFAO. C'mere farmer, that was terrible abuse you were giving that poor c*nt. Just one question.....do they ever talk back to you? I'd love to hear a cow taaaaaalkin with a Caaaaavaan accent.
    c,mere carlos. Thas nat abuse, nat compared to wot i says to thon last oul adge-itatein skivvy tha stood barefut an barging in the shed/kitchen. Anyways, Cows do talk back and giv yous quare bad looks even, tho they only relly talk to me wen theyve som thin to say, at lease the cavan cows do .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by farmer View Post
    they only relly talk to me wen theyve som thin to say, at lease the cavan cows do .
    Aye..........muuuuuuuuuuu hi....................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Thumbs down katty varga or annie savage????

C,mere, girls.

one of yous durty durty wemen, it were either katty varga or annie savage left their durty durty knickers behind them in cavan last nite.

own up now girls, c,mere, which af yous own these????

YouTube - cavan spudgun gowly knickers (ireland)

Default cavan,s top stuntman

c,mere, here,s the latest video from cavan,s greatest stuntman, dare devil dan watch as he nearly looses his tackle in this death defying stunts, hi

YouTube - lawnmowen the cavan way

Reviews

Default Navan, the gateway to Cavan

C'mere farmer would ya ever shut that feckin gate in Navan........we don't want yer bullocks invadin da streets o Dublin.

YouTube - Navan and Cavan ( Tommy Tiernan )

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    C'mere farmer would ya ever shut that feckin gate in Navan........we don't want yer bullocks invadin da streets o Dublin.

YouTube - Navan and Cavan ( Tommy Tiernan )
    c,mere hi.

dammit c,mere, thon boyz a caveenist, makin out like we,re some backwoods, inbred bunch of simple minded smelly culchys.

its just we,ve our own culture and heritage, not like all yous bloody townys, bunch of farmerist caveenist bigots the lot of yous.