Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Links to profile pages???

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Links to profile pages???

    I've seen a few posts lately after a lady posts an ad from guys looking for info....
    Profile....
    Photos....
    Tour dates....
    Prices.....
    Etc....

    A ladies user name, that she uses to post here is not always the same as her profile name and this seems to be causing difficulty for guys, after seeing an ad posted to find the ladies profile...

    Would it be possible for the ladies to have a link in their signature to their profile page, if it's active???

    I know some do this already, and I thank you...

    But could, or should others do it???

    Could it be set by admin as a default???

    Are there problems with this that I don't see???
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    678

    Default

    I suggested this months ago - never happened.

    dom

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    A two man campaign then Dom eh...............
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post

    Are there problems with this that I don't see???
    Nope, correction, 3 man campaign

    As for problems with it are admin I would imagine because as you and others have noticed a lot of the ladies use completely different usernames to there escort names and when they do use their correct name, when you go looking you find for example 3 Anna's, 3 Adriana's, 6 Sara's and 2 Sarah's so which one made the post
    Even when a username is listed on the escorts profile it is not always the same as the username they are actually using.
    Maybe and additional field could be added that if they select escort/agency when registering or in the User CP it can give them similar options to select themselves as it does within the add review selection process and then automatically add a link to their signature??

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    south east
    Posts
    3,707
    Reviews
    130

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Nope, correction, 3 man campaign

    As for problems with it are admin I would imagine because as you and others have noticed a lot of the ladies use completely different usernames to there escort names and when they do use their correct name, when you go looking you find for example 3 Anna's, 3 Adriana's, 6 Sara's and 2 Sarah's so which one made the post
    Even when a username is listed on the escorts profile it is not always the same as the username they are actually using.
    Maybe and additional field could be added that if they select escort/agency when registering or in the User CP it can give them similar options to select themselves as it does within the add review selection process and then automatically add a link to their signature??
    cant see the problem 4 man campaign

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    facebook
    Posts
    1,110
    Reviews
    49

    Default

    5!!!!!!!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Well done lads. I just think it would make things a little easier around here, and I would have thought it would have been better for the girls too..........

    Anybody else have any thoughts on it???

    Ladies???
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    I'm in favour!!!

    Who will do the work?

    On shit... Wait... That's my department, isn't it?

    I'll start searching the office for a nerd... Anyone got a torch?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I'm in favour!!!

    Who will do the work?

    On shit... Wait... That's my department, isn't it?

    I'll start searching the office for a nerd... Anyone got a torch?
    That makes me feel better..............Phewwww......

    I thought I was the office nerd...............................
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    635
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    That makes me feel better..............Phewwww......

    I thought I was the office nerd...............................

    of course your not luther




    cos after all. looks can be deceiving

    bbj



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •