Thread: **100 Euros** 36GG Exotic Playgirl in DUBLIN OWO, GFE, A's, Toys, Fetish **100 Euro**

Blog Entries

Talking **100 Euros** 36GG Exotic Playgirl in DUBLIN OWO, GFE, A's, Toys, Fetish **100 Euro**

Hello Boys,

I will be in Dublin City Centre on Sunday 26th April till Saturday 2nd May in a private apartment. As always I will bring with me all my toys and uniforms and I will make sure that all of the time you book will be utilised to the fullest, exploring every naughty fantasy you have ever dreamed of!

I am tall, 5ft10, Very Curvy and of course naturally busty. Let me tell you that my titties look amazing covered in oil and wrapped around you hard cock! Better still what about my luscious big lips teasing you from head to toe!

Depending on just how naughty you want to be depends on the price but my prices Start from 100 Euros so be bold enough to tell me exactly what you want over the phone so that I can be ready and able!

Please call on the day you wish to book for details.

0870-649-368

Cayla xxx

MAYNOOTH NOW - Mon 13th Dec
    DUBLIN Mon 13th - Sat 18th Dec

Blog Entries

Thumbs up ***600 Euro*** For all overnights!

Hello Boys,

Have you ever fancied an entire night of pleasure? We could explore each others bodies, play my naughty adult fantasy board game which instructs us to act out all sorts of erotic role play scenarios or go out and paint the town red.

I am offering all overnights from 10pm - 8am for just 600 Euro all week! You must let me get some sleep though perhaps around 0330 Do call for details.

0870-649-368

Cayla

Blog Entries

Talking In Dublin now

Hello Boys,

I am all hot and horny so why not Cum now

0870-649-368

Cayla xxx

Blog Entries

Talking Working till late

Hello Boys,

I have changed my working times to suit all those night owls. I will now be working from 8am, (call the day before for appointments before 10am), till 1am Sunday - Wednesday and 3am Thursday - Saturday.

Although I will be working late I will not see clients that are totally annebriated so please don't call if your off your head. If you are copus mentis and would like your other head played with do call showing your mobile number for details. Thanks

0870-649-368

Cayla xxx