Thread: 2 exotic beautys waiting for you !!!!!!

1. Exclamation 2 exotic beautys waiting for you !!!!!!

2 gorgeous,sophisticated,classy and smart girls provide an unforgettable and unique experience and pleasure ensure that you will be taken care of by ourselves.
    we will use all my skills,passion and seduction to make you escape from the stressful world and we will bring you to our fantasy world.
    Let us enjoy a good time together and let's discover your fantasy world !!!! you can contact us on 08******** thank you x x x x x
    Last edited by luther; 30-04-09 at 13:44. Reason: Phone number removed

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carrina View Post
    2 gorgeous,sophisticated,classy and smart girls provide an unforgettable and unique experience and pleasure ensure that you will be taken care of by ourselves.
    we will use all my skills,passion and seduction to make you escape from the stressful world and we will bring you to our fantasy world.
    Let us enjoy a good time together and let's discover your fantasy world !!!! you can contact us on 08******** thank you x x x x x
    ehh pics n details might help????
    Last edited by luther; 30-04-09 at 13:45. Reason: Phone number removed

3. Default

Let us enjoy a good time together and let's discover your fantasy world !!!! you can contact us on 08******** thank you x x x x
    Last edited by luther; 30-04-09 at 13:45. Reason: Phone number removed

4. Default

Google the phonenumber, comes up for almost all of the agencies in Dublin.