Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Still no squirters on the scene?

1. Default Still no squirters on the scene?

As the title suggest, any newcomers?

2. Talking Helllllllooooooo? Do i not exist?

sent you my email there in a pm......
    i will drown you................

Default nikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

please send my a pm nik.id like to be saturated.oh baby pleease.

Nickiii is a complete time waster, she keep saying all this crap about squirting, but when you ask her for a time or date she just keeps on talking the same old s**te.

Lads, don't waste your time on talking to her.

Probably some sad depressed old perv looking to mess with peoples minds.

Wink Squirter

Quote Originally Posted by squirtlover View Post
    as the title suggest, any newcomers?
    any lads in cork who are looking for a lady who squirts. Ellen 40dd is visiting today 8th april. I seen elle n myself on tuesday and this lady can sqiurt. She squirted 5 times in 1 hour for me. She only charges 70 for half hour and 130 for hour. She also likes to be fisted. Check her out on www.adultworks.com (ellen 40dd).can highly recommend and am hoping to see her again before she flies home on thursday. I am genuine punter on this site as you will see my reviews for other ladies. Her no number removed.
    Last edited by RicFlair; 08-04-09 at 19:21.

Wink Squirter in cork

Quote Originally Posted by dubdave View Post
    any lads in cork who are looking for a lady who squirts. Ellen 40dd is visiting today 8th april. I seen elle n myself on tuesday and this lady can sqiurt. She squirted 5 times in 1 hour for me. She only charges 70 for half hour and 130 for hour. She also likes to be fisted. Check her out on www.adultworks.com (ellen 40dd).can highly recommend and am hoping to see her again before she flies home on thursday. I am genuine punter on this site as you will see my reviews for other ladies. Her no number removed.
    just to remind you lads, that ellen in arriving in cork today. Well worth visit and well worth money
    Last edited by RicFlair; 08-04-09 at 19:22.

Smile Squirter

Quote Originally Posted by dubdave View Post
    just to let lads who like squirting or want to try for first time. Have been talking to ellen 40 dd today and she will be back in dublin tomorrow 9th from 2pm till 7pm. Lads i can highly recommend this lady. I myself have booked an other appointment with her for an hour. Please ring and book.her no number removed and see her pics on site listed aove.dubdave
    Last edited by RicFlair; 08-04-09 at 19:22.

Reviews

dave man

u really have to check the difference between squirting and pissing

if it looks likes piss and smells like piss .....guess what it is piss

nbt

Reviews

Some people might be into piss
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Some people might be into piss
    i paid a girl to 'squirt' on me few years ago its piss alright never asked again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast