Thread: Squirter!!!!!!!

1. Wink Squirter!!!!!!!

Hi everyone apparently some of you dont believe i am genuine because i dont always answer my phone but SORRY i am in college every day monday to friday and also working part time so i cant help it. so thats why im not available at the drop of a hat!!!!

I am 20 irish and a sexy red head and i really really really can squirt gallons.

Anyway ive decided to just do a full weekend of sex and squirting next weekend in a city centre hotel like the 9th and 10th of may before i go away for the summer yaaayyyyy.
    So anyone thats interested just mail me and i promise you will get drowned in my juice!!!
    xxx

OHHH AND I 4GOT ITS 150 PER HOUR.......... XX

2. Default

hi nicki, mail me plz mbgames09@yahoo.com

Wink

I would love to be soaked by you. Please pm contact details.
    vano121@gmail.com
    Last edited by sharpie; 27-04-09 at 14:32.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by nickiii View Post
    Hi everyone apparently some of you dont believe i am genuine because i dont always answer my phone but SORRY i am in college every day monday to friday and also working part time so i cant help it. so thats why im not available at the drop of a hat!!!!

I am 20 irish and a sexy red head and i really really really can squirt gallons.

Anyway ive decided to just do a full weekend of sex and squirting next weekend in a city centre hotel like the 9th and 10th of may before i go away for the summer yaaayyyyy.
    So anyone thats interested just mail me and i promise you will get drowned in my juice!!!
    xxx

OHHH AND I 4GOT ITS 150 PER HOUR.......... XX
    hi Nickiii. to all the lads out there i can confirm the Nickiii is genuine. i had my doubts myself because i heard from other people that she hadnt turn up. i arranged to meet Nickiii yesterday in a hotel in dublin. and can i say i was not left dissappointed. she is young ,gorgeous ans sexy. and this lady can squirt. i am going to see her myself when she comes next time. i am a genuine punter, as you will see from my reviews on this site.

5. Wink oh an i 4got.....

I forgot its nickiii@live.com xxx

what a sieve head......