Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dolly Darling New Photos

Default Since Im studying the Chinese herbs

Ive discovered many herbs that get you as horny as ever! Got the kettle on, a bit of Ginseng mixed with Deer Antler Powder and Goji Berries and Oolong Tea..... We can sip it together darling, and my aphrodisiac tea will make your just cum and cum and cum and cum.....

Hurry on over. The curraghs in Mayo have motors. You'll get here faster! Besides, Id not want a shark to bite off your willy! I do want it kept nice for me when you cum ashore

Reviews

Default That all sounds fab

I am very willing to be your guineapig Dotty. Ply me with all the Chinese herbs (pronounced using the H) & we'll take it from there.
    What about the ginger question ? Please put me out of my misery !
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Default Ginger?

Sneak a peek. Do you see any?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_MG_2798.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	10494  

Reviews

Ah, I'm not sure if I'm imagining it or if you have it mostly shaven but I can just get a glimpse of ginger. What with your irish roots & all that it'd only be normal Dotty.
    Oscar Wilde

Default Im a natural blond

I'm a blond dolly

Reviews

Here I am sitting in my newly acquired curragh, cock in the water, ready to set off & you land that on me. Shit, the locals are a bit pissed, what with me borrowing their boat & all.
    I'm setting sail unsure whether I'm off to NY for a "natural blond" Dotty experience or scarpering back to the east coast.
    These Connemara boys look mean.
    Oscar Wilde

Default Aww, I'll not let you down

Ill go to the hairdressers' and get the blonds colored ginger.. Just for you

nice ass - but that's it.

dom

Default So you start on your way here

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Ill go to the hairdressers' and get the blonds colored ginger.. Just for you
    And truth be told: I have rid me of the hair down there...
    But if you're going thru the effort to come all this way to see Ginger, I'll be a doll to show my appreciation, and grow it out just for you. Then I'll dye it Ginger (tho it's naturally a pretty blond). But ginger is your favorite color, so Ginger it is!

Wow today is another scorcher here. Slight breeze in the air tho so it's lovely. I'm sure that same breeze is tickling Ireland's shore too. We really are not all that far away. See you soon!
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 28-04-09 at 15:32.

Reviews

Dolly, you're a ride of a woman

Also, there's a bunch of people over that way who say a naked bloke robbed their boat. What's the story? And where's Nads?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12