Thread: qphs favorite magazine

Reviews

Default qphs favorite magazine

Yes thats it folks my moles in the patcave have done me proud.... When qph became part of the team all he requested was some wank material for his breaks & ric was hogging all the good stuff so pat being the great boss she is catered for his needs

Default very good!

i heard there is a section for lads, moo means moo!

I get all the 'bull' I can read in a lifetime on these boards and we don't get breaks at E-I its all go go go here...

if we stop tapping Pat starts slapping

It was good of her to give you a bit of work experience though but a pity the pressure got to you just a tad...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post

It was good of her to give you a bit of work experience though but a pity the pressure got to you just a tad...

Ye it certanly was good of her & funnily enough the steam helped unblock my ears so it wasnt all bad
    I was realy looking for farm work but you wouldnt give it to me incase i stole the love of yer life, so i used my mole on the inside to get your wedding pic

God that picture brings back memory. You (shy little thing hiding behind the pitchfork as always) me and the Golden wonder herself.

That was never gonna work out...that spud was always jealous of the magic we had. Piled on the pounds after you left and the blight set in.

Reviews

its not a mag but i say it more qph s style

The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys | Film Review | Slant Magazine

nbt

Bigdaddy69…

It appears someone has ventured off topic from what was a thread on magazines but has strayed into pondering what might be my cinematic tastes. Given how animated said transgressor is on topics being hijacked I feel this is an outrage to you but in the interests of us all getting along just swimmingly I have not deleted it but do issue a word of caution to the above poster that they really should practice what the preach if you’ll pardon the pun…

I feel the best course of action is for you to post another thread perhaps titled qphs favorite magazine “2” and hopefully this will not happen again.

Deeply concerned by this shocking turn of events and do as I say but not as I do attitude by nbt.

Talking

C,mere, have any of yers seen my bull? i lent it to qph for, says he, to take dirty fotos of its huge carrot shaped cock for some new artificial insemination magazine he was working at. thon qph had a gentle way with the bull, he pulled down his kaks, bent over an stuck his bum in the air while making gentle moo noises. in no time qph has collected a load of fresh bull semen while fotographin him an the bull doin it . next bloody thing qph is in love and takes me bull Shopping. has anyone seen qph and the good bull out SHOPPING?
    Last edited by farmer; 26-04-09 at 12:16.

Well he did charge into a shop owned by someone called “Cummins” so what does that tell yeah about his life in Cavan for all these years…

One

He is shortsighted and thought it said come in

Two

He took the name literally and remembered all the good times as its what Farmer has written over the door of the milking parlor to trick him into thinking there are cows in there only to find himself face to face with Farmer with boilersuit down around his ankles and an empty two litre bottle of TK red lemonade in his hand...

Quote Originally Posted by farmer View Post
    C,mere, have any of yers seen my bull? i lent it to qph for, says he, to take dirty fotos of its huge carrot shaped cock for some new artificial insemination magazine he was working at. thon qph had a gentle way with the bull, he pulled down his kaks, bent over an stuck his bum in the air while making gentle moo noises. in no time qph has collected a load of fresh bull semen while fotographin him an the bull doin it . next bloody thing qph is in love and takes me bull Shopping. has anyone seen qph and the good bull out SHOPPING?
    its all over the TV news farmer, look here we can see qph being chased around the shop by the bull.

YouTube - Bull in a shop