Thread: Asian massage with extras in Galway?

Default Asian massage with extras in Galway?

Hey all. I'm relatively new to Galway and I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a nice Asian massage with extras? I've heard that most of the places around the square are legit, can anyone confirm that?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DSquared View Post
    Hey all. I'm relatively new to Galway and I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a nice Asian massage with extras? I've heard that most of the places around the square are legit, can anyone confirm that?
    No, Garda, I cannot confirm!
    Ride them on the beaches!

Is this not the right place to ask? Or was that not the right way to ask?
    Anyway, if anyone has any suggestions for Asian massages with HE in Galway pm me.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    No, Garda, I cannot confirm!
    A detective sergeant no less

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    A detective sergeant no less
    I wonder what would a member of our esteemed police force logging on to this site, ask as a first post?
    Ride them on the beaches!

I forgot how many idiots there are on the internet. Just in case anyone's actually taking these guys seriously, I've been here for a couple of weeks and I've already left a review for a lovely lady. #notagarda

I visited a Chinese massage place in Galway city Centre near arts Centre up stairs earlier in the year. an excellent HE was given, I had to cover my mouth as the window was open with the heat in July and I wanted to groan loudly lol