Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: roll up ladies--- big bad john,s dating service.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    635
    Reviews
    1

    Default roll up ladies--- big bad john,s dating service.

    Yes Ladies, bet youve often wondered what some of the men on e-i really look like.

    well big bad john has made this video as a bogus dating service.

    here we see

    husam as rover
    david as epsilon
    jeff as luther
    jim as qph
    louis as big daddy
    melvin as highwayman
    frank as exp
    kai as Stewie


    YouTube - Date Video FUNNIEST THING EVER

    ladies which one of these e-i studs would you pick as a date?


    bbj

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    Yes Ladies, bet youve often wondered what some of the men on e-i really look like.

    well big bad john has made this video as a bogus dating service.

    here we see


    jeff as luther



    YouTube - Date Video FUNNIEST THING EVER

    ladies which one of these e-i studs would you pick as a date?


    bbj

    Well.............. ok.................. it's me......................

    Jeff Castle.......... hence the crown, as you can see I'm a little camera shy, I should have said the wrestling I enjoy is the ladies with mud type..........

    I'm sick of being treated like a piece of meat so I'm tired of playing the field so I'm only looking for one special lady (at a time, except on special occasions..... ie weekends)

    Somebody open minded with a wild side.........see in brackets above.........

    Watching you sleep............. it's the insomnia......... nothing weird..... I swear...............................
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    1,891
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    LMAO did Kai not used to be in ZZ top
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    That was some funny shit. The guy who said he'd had enough of playing the field and that he did'nt have to date everything that moved........priceless.........last time he went on a date, it was with a glove puppet.

    bbj you made me piss myself........yet again.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    jeff as luther

    bbj
    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Well.............. ok.................. it's me......................

    Jeff Castle.......... hence the crown,

    I'm sick of being treated like a piece of meat so I'm tired of playing the field so I'm only looking for one special lady (at a time, except on special occasions..... ie weekends)
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    That was some funny shit. The guy who said he'd had enough of playing the field and that he did'nt have to date everything that moved........priceless.........last time he went on a date, it was with a glove puppet.

    bbj you made me piss myself........yet again.

    Ya you really know how to hurt a guy when he'd down hombre........

    It's not easy out there you know.......

    I have feelings................................
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    in pats security locker
    Posts
    304

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Ya you really know how to hurt a guy when he'd down hombre........

    It's not easy out there you know.......

    I have feelings................................
    tun and speak to the camera please luther.................. bbj
    Last edited by pats bodyguard; 24-04-09 at 22:55.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pats bodyguard View Post
    Speak to the camera please luther.................. bbj
    I'm shy.............................................
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    Yes Ladies, bet youve often wondered what some of the men on e-i really look like.

    well big bad john has made this video as a bogus dating service.

    here we see

    husam as rover
    david as epsilon
    jeff as luther
    jim as qph
    louis as big daddy
    melvin as highwayman
    frank as exp
    kai as Stewie


    YouTube - Date Video FUNNIEST THING EVER

    ladies which one of these e-i studs would you pick as a date?


    bbj
    Hey BBJ you forgot me, I always wanted to be in a movie having a 12" dick (footlong).
    So can you make another movie especially for me, thanks ole buddy.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    635
    Reviews
    1

    Wink just for you footlong the milkman

    Quote Originally Posted by Footlong View Post
    Hey BBJ you forgot me, I always wanted to be in a movie having a 12" dick (footlong).
    So can you make another movie especially for me, thanks ole buddy.

    i left you out on purpose footlong, just to give the other guys a bit of a chance.


    Ladies, roll up roll up, footlong, has had sex WITH OVER 50 WOMEN


    YouTube - Dating Tape





    bbj

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post

    i left you out on purpose footlong, just to give the other guys a bit of a chance.


    Ladies, roll up roll up, footlong, has had sex WITH OVER 50 WOMEN


    YouTube - Dating Tape





    bbj
    Thank you BBJ, my own personal movie, I'm really chuffed, you couldn't have done a nicer job, who was that prick anyway, he looks like a mere 10 incher.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •