Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Singh View Post
The danger here is that noone knows if any girls offering bb are infected in some bad STD or not (bad meaning an incurable or potentially fatal form).

I remember a guy telling me that about twenty years ago ,two st girls worked in Cork and both were HIV positive.Not sure as to whether its true or not.

The prob is just because a person is infected doesnt neccessarily mean they will look infected or are at deaths door.They also will just continue on working to makes money.

Let them at it because these things only happen to others not them.

You can give a person lots of things but common sense isnt one of them,
Westside.
I know of a person back in America who has had HIV for the last 16 years,no she doesn't look like she has the virus, on the contrary, she looks like a middle-aged rosy-cheeked blonde bombshell who would like even better if she lost the 2 1/2 stone she gained last year, yes that's right ,she gained weight last year! Doesn't s sound like a person who has had AIDS for nearly 20 years, does it?

And, no she has never been in the sexy business, she's a schoolteacher who works with handicap children, and does a great job of it, too