Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: no sympathy for this bollox

Reviews

Default no sympathy for this bollox

WATCH: RTE Producer Kieran Creaven Confronted by Vigilante Group

A sports producer with RTE was confronted by a vigilante group after they posed as a 13-year-old girl online. Kieran Creaven was arrested in Leeds after allegedly arranging to meet a teenage girl for sex, reports Irish Central.Creaven, 54, was confronted by the group, Predator Exposure, in a video that was streamed live on Facebook.
    The group, Predator Exposure, said in a Facebook post that Creaven had arrived in West Yorkshire to stay in a hotel with who he thought was a 13-year-old girl. Creaven is alleged to have then offered to take the girl shopping and to go to a soccer game in the city.
    According to his LinkedIn page, Creaven has worked for RTE in Ireland for 19 years covering a range of sports including the Olympics and World Cup. Creaven is referred to as the stations “Executive Editor of horse racing.” He writes on his profile, “Prior to my employment with RTE, I worked with independent TV/Film companies in Ireland as an Assistant Producer working on non-sports programs, including dramas and music productions.”
    Irish Central reports that Creaven will appear in court in Leeds on November 20 to be formally charged. In a statement, RTE said, “RTE has been made aware of this matter, which is being dealt with by the Yorkshire Police Force in the United Kingdom.”

As the uk is a separate country what applies there regarding reporting restrictions doesn't apply here in the Republic of Ireland so say what you like about the bollox !
    Last edited by joggon; 20-11-17 at 02:24.
    Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joggon For This Useful Post:

oldfool (20-11-17), philipkntz (20-11-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by joggon View Post
    [video=youtube;1a6HtIHM0Ss]

As the uk is a separate country what applies there regarding reporting restrictions doesn't apply here in the Republic of Ireland so say what you like about the bollox ![/FONT][/COLOR]
    I'm concerned about this part. I wouldn't like do anything that could jeopardise a fair trial. Obviously this guys activities in this country and around the world have still to be investigated. It's upsetting that its down to vigilante groups, to do the job that the proper authorities are too lazy to do. While it is good that they are exposing guys like this, the publicity could prevent successful prosecution.
    It's particularly upsetting that someone like this could travel the world with an RTE badge of respectability. People with glasshouses shouldn't throw stones. RTE reporters should follow their own staff around instead of spying on consenting adults.
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

Reviews

Something on Claire Byrne live on rte 1 now. There was an interview with one of these vigilantes. His view was that the legal process didn't work and his aim was to fuck up these guys lives.
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to philipkntz For This Useful Post:

Reviews

I wonder has he ever actually met a young girl for this purpose or did this get this far because "she" was willing to meet him?

I would imagine if the authorities were doing a sting there would be stages to go through to ensure that it wasn't entrapment.

He has an illness that he can't control and he needs help for that. Keep the schoolgirl fantasies legal (ish) ��
    Always check for lipstick or makeup transfer before you leave the apartment

Quote Originally Posted by Freyr View Post
    Is this next step in this vigilantes going after "brothels" and their "sicko clients"?
    What a stupid comment there big difference between a child rapist and 18+ non trafficked women who doing this type of work

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    I'm concerned about this part. I wouldn't like do anything that could jeopardise a fair trial. Obviously this guys activities in this country and around the world have still to be investigated. It's upsetting that its down to vigilante groups, to do the job that the proper authorities are too lazy to do. While it is good that they are exposing guys like this, the publicity could prevent successful prosecution.
    It's particularly upsetting that someone like this could travel the world with an RTE badge of respectability. People with glasshouses shouldn't throw stones. RTE reporters should follow their own staff around instead of spying on consenting adults.
    in case you didn't know ,
    http://www.theirishstory.com/2012/09.../#.WhQr1Upl_IU

http://www.difp.ie/docs/1919/Declara...pendence/1.htm
    Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

Reviews

Love the fact that someone is catching these fuckers
    a little uneasy that they feel the need to share the videos with anyone
    other than the authorities i.e social and mainstream media
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

While I have no sympathy for him I have great sympathy for his family who will.just be devastated and will carry the stigma of this with them for the rest of their lives. The actions of few can affect so many, while u should not be responsible for the sins of ure family I'm afraid it's not how society works

Reviews

I don't know what you read into that statement, dum dum. But I wasn't equating the two.

I'm talking about vigilante mentality. I have no sympathy for the pedo but there are people who get their rocks off on doing this kind of bait-and-expose shit. It's already been done in the USA at least once. Punters recorded showing up to meets with honeytraps.

Now get off the high horse and get back on your intellectual pony, dum dum.
    Agreed
    on another note i dont like the way they have monetised arrests these days like on to catch a predator
    while the work they do is great,should it really be used as a form of entertainment for the masses?
    Last edited by Forceuser; 21-11-17 at 13:46.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Honestly I think It's only a matter of time before It's a punter.
    It is within the realm of possibility i suppose
    some small sections do seem quite militant over their aversion to prostitution
    and now they have a law behind them
    It will probably be a good while before they make their way up to cavan tho

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast