Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: international travel ( genuine )

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    105
    Reviews
    5

    Thumbs up international travel ( genuine )

    hi ladies, im looking fora lady to accompany me for 7 days in berlin, Germany, i will be leaving on the 5th of may, if it goes well i will also be looking for a lady to join me in berlin again in june and august, i realise the the price will be quiet high but i am willing to spend alot as it is an expierience ihave wanted to try for a long time now, i will be working from 8 am unitil 2 pm each day so you will have some time on your own also, please get in touch with prices and info asap,

    p.s, i am willing to meet here in ireland for an afternoon before we go as i realsie you would want this for safety reason,
    i hope to talk to you soon,

    THIS IS A GENUINE REQUEST.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default The Male Escort ?

    Brother, back in 2006/2007 you were advertising yourself as a male escort for women. I can only assume that business must have been really good for you.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    105
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Brother, back in 2006/2007 you were advertising yourself as a male escort for women. I can only assume that business must have been really good for you.
    very good "BROTHER". now plz mind your own buisness, there are too many ppl like you on EI that think they have to put their nose in where its not wanted or needed so keep your comments and opinions to yourself.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waterford_21_m View Post
    very good "BROTHER". now plz mind your own buisness, there are too many ppl like you on EI that think they have to put their nose in where its not wanted or needed so keep your comments and opinions to yourself.

    is this not an opinion board wher people are entitled to post there opinions or are u part of the mod police


    nbt

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    somewhere out there
    Posts
    79
    Reviews
    6

    Default you could use a phone!

    Quote Originally Posted by waterford_21_m View Post
    very good "BROTHER". now plz mind your own buisness, there are too many ppl like you on EI that think they have to put their nose in where its not wanted or needed so keep your comments and opinions to yourself.
    only an idea but try using a phone! the wee waterford lad is pulling a fast one on the girls, one thinks!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    I suspect you may be right billyjt. Taking an escort based in Ireland (and charging Irish prices) to Berlin, where according to the brothers who have been there, prices are substantially less, smacks of bringing apples to an orchard.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    somewhere out there
    Posts
    79
    Reviews
    6

    Default suspect waterford male!

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I suspect you may be right billyjt. Taking an escort based in Ireland (and charging Irish prices) to Berlin, where according to the brothers who have been there, prices are substantially less, smacks of bringing apples to an orchard.
    well said my socialist brother!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •