Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rubina Bombshell or American Pie?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FetishCherry View Post
    Hey hold on ... what u mean with keeping up? oh yes, u are a young guy who think sex is just sport just fuck fuck fuck .. u see? here come the difference between maturity and younger age.. when u younger u want just bham bam bam everything is a sport but when u grow older u like touching and kissing and cuddling is not everything just sport ... u evoluate and i would say u pay more attention to details and a intimate time with a gentleman is not resume just to how long u can resist to banging no stop lol ... so quality over quantity darling. when u will grow up u will understand
    I go with maturity and experience all way... in any way.. Always!
    Well said Cherry!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OpenMindOllie For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (18-11-17), Liberty Love (13-11-17), rebelscouse (16-11-17)

Reviews

Has to be rubina bombshell as much less chance of being double booked with rubina

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by RockyDrago View Post
    So both of these have been on my bucketlist for a while, and I've got into a bit of extra cash so going to take the plunge with one but can't decide.Anyone had the pleasure with either, or both?
    I’ve been with American Pie and she is awesome and so hot well worth the visit in my opinion

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by namesjack View Post
    Both are great ladies but you may find that libby might not suit the younger guy as found she lacked stamina and couldn’t keep up with the pace of a younger guy as was puffing and blowing which reminded me of the Wolf in The Three little Pigs.
    I like to cruise during a sex session and found I had to drop her down to 2nd gear with libby but then I’m a guy in my early twenties but she is a sweet gal.
    See both.
    I'd say you were dreaming when you said Libby couldn't keep up she blow you out in bubbles her reviews don't lie she's a machine best of lads don't last the pace
    """"Don't piss into the wind you will get wet""""

6. The Following User Says Thank You to clarelad For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (18-11-17)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234