Thread: has bbj found real love??????

Reviews

Default has bbj found real love??????

Bbjs been steping out with a ladyish friend as of late are the rumours true john is it love
    Last edited by big daddy 69; 23-04-09 at 09:14.

Reviews

Epsilon wasnt willing to let bbj have all the limelight so he went and got a lady friend of his own which he got from the new dating site he spends all his time on

Reviews

Pat decided to reward her team of mods for all there hard work she went to the 50 euro section the big cheapskate

Reviews

Big Daddy, what did we tell you about pulling birds in dark places? check for stubble first.....

Reviews

Qph wasnt goin down with out a fight though ther was no way he was goin to have sex he turned up ready to do battle

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Big Daddy, what did we tell you about pulling birds in dark places? check for stubble first.....

Your right but i couldnt get the pictures of that granny you posted yest you sick sick man i thought nancy would help me forget what i saw

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    Bbjs been steping out with a ladyish friend as of late are the rumours true john is it love
    she was hot, you should av seen the milk fire outta her tits these trans-bi-sexuals are double the fun.

remember the day you wore a dress big daddy? you didnt stop the war but you certainly stopped the traffic

Reviews

epsilon pulled at the weekend.

to be honest dude i think its a wig "shes" wearing

bbj

Reviews

We all heard about Ex-p's new bird... Here they are out last weekend. It didnt take her long

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    she was hot, you should av seen the milk fire outta her tits these trans-bi-sexuals are double the fun.

remember the day you wore a dress big daddy? you didnt stop the war but you certainly stopped the traffic

Ye i'l admit it i came out wearin that dress to air me balls out but you & epsilon had to outdo me & go one step further