Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIP Paws

Reviews

Default RIP Paws

I think its not premature to say that we should lay BigPaws to rest in cyberspace, I had no problems with him & felt he played a very big part in stimulating conversation here though he was a bollicks at times(who isn't), lets be honest he hates QPH(who I always got on well with) & now hes a moderator he will never return, just a comment.......

Hi Ex P

There is nothing stopping him posting again as that username and I doubt my being a mod bothers him one way or the other. Why in the world should it. If the situation was reversed I would still be posting. This site needs edgy poster's and no one can take away from him that he does just that but he has to remain within the bounds of decency as he more then overstepped that boundary many times and not just in his comments to me. I was disappointed more then most that he just could not or would not stop saying the most foul of things. There was no call nor excuse for it and those days are gone when it will be tolerated and that is not my saying that but has been alluded to by the owner herself.

My belief in a site like this needing such posters is why to date I have never requested any action “whatsoever” to be taken in even maggoting anyone let alone banning anyone regardless of what was said to me and that includes him believe it or not. All I do expect is for the very simple rules here to be followed in relation to how we address each other. The day he says he will do that and apologizes for his comments about my family then I will be the first to say welcome back. If he chooses to post again but not do those things that is up to him but I will mod his posts like any other. I defended his rights remember in the teeth of the worst stuff possible from him to me far beyond just being a bollicks. I don't know why he no longer posts as that name but I am not the reason why he does not post and am also not prepared to be blamed for that on top of everything else that is laid at my door…

The above contain facts and it would be nice just for once that those facts be acknowledged. Patricia can confirm that I have not asked for anyone to be censured via soap or hollyhead so no one including him has any need to not post if my being a mod is the reason.
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 22-04-09 at 18:26.

Unfortunately I reckon it inevitable that the Facist will return at some stage - Only gone since March 22nd.

An Odious man - A true paranoid and narcissist, full of shit - would answer his own posts and resurface topics important only to himself even when it was obvious that no one gave a shit anymore. Always ready to go nuclear which he did on a two particularly unsavoury occassions.

Probably harassing some poor sods on some other forum somewhere - Forever tilting at windmills. Looking in the mirror he sees a Messiah when its actually more a reflection of Stalin.

Have at look at the links and album on his profile - still fighting the fight against perceived slights.

Oh he'll be back- don't you worry !

................................apart from that he was lovely...............

Reviews

Maybe he moved over to London. The recession was too much for him and couldn't post anymore. I hear he's shacked up with Looney Liz

The place is quiet without the old wanker and Paws too
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

5. Default

You mean he's shacked up yon one. Look at the state of er.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	liz-wish.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	10364  
    Last edited by Liz McDonald; 22-04-09 at 19:13.
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

6. Default

Never mind saggy arse. Thunder thighs !!!!
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I think its not premature to say that we should lay BigPaws to rest in cyberspace, I had no problems with him & felt he played a very big part in stimulating conversation here though he was a bollicks at times(who isn't), lets be honest he hates QPH(who I always got on well with) & now hes a moderator he will never return, just a comment.......
    I kinda miss him too, he used to tie me up in knots and spit me out for dinner, I remember on one reply of his, he said my posts were neither intelligent or witty (that really hurt) he may be right, my brain is possibly past its sell by date now. But the old heart would start lepping when I saw a reply to my post, what the fuck is he going to say now. It's a pity it ended up nasty, he was talented and had a lot to contribute.

Come back Paws you old bollocks - all is forgiven!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Come back Paws you old bollocks - all is forgiven!
    That's nice of you Rover, a lovely gesture.................

"It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    That's nice of you Rover, a lovely gesture.................

Ha Fucking Ha, very good Luther!

Reviews

I think you would much rather be dominated by "Y" than paws
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast