Thread: price watch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default price watch

just had a wee look at what the girls are charging round the country at the moment. galway seems to be the most competitive with 50%(19 out of 38) of the girls there charging €200 or less for an hour. then dublin, where about 30% of the girls will do an hour for €200 or less. not so good is cork where out of the 41 girls there only 5 (about 12%)will do an hour for €200 or less. Then right at the bottom of the list is limerick where only 4 girls that were advertising on this website today out of the 49 on the list (about 8%) will do the same deal. In fact anytime i have looked at this before limerick always seems to come out the worst. i always wondered why???

anyway good if you are from galway(which i am )

bad if you are from limerick( )

Blog Entries

Maybe you shouldn't be..... that means probably, that people in Galway have the least money to burn.... hence the situation is the worst there..... just a tought.....
    Dublin tbc , Belfast tbc, Cork tbc

Blog Entries

There's girls (not advertised0 in Galway doing it for 50 and 60euros for 30min.

Reviews

this is only a snapshot on todays date and is by no means a scientific study(although probably more reserch gone into this then most Star articles!!?). i know you have been to galway a good few times, kat, so you would be more in tune with the market there than me. and anita, if it is true that there are girls offering 30 mins for 60 quid or less then i can imagine that that would drive the price down.

i have never heard of this though but if you can gimme some info......