Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i'm leaving

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cornelius View Post
    no need to be nasty to me on this board people i am leaving i dont need this better off with my rubber doll goodbye
    Ah bless, did nobody tell you I put people who try to leave my site in my dungeon? Don't worry, you won't be lonely. There are always a few down there. And myself and the staff drop down all the time, to whip your sorry wimp arses

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Singh View Post
    Im going to Curry.Great place there.I used to go there camping when i was a boy.I here they are catching up with the times in Curry now.?New roads ,bridges,traffic lights etc.

Ah the memories.Dingle.Never forget the day i bumped into Richard Harris there.I bumped into him literally.You would see anyone in Dingle.Lots of little villages around Curry.Some are small,sort of "Welcome and plz drive slowly through the Village" and then about ten feet up the road "Slan and have a safe journey home".

Curry,The Spicy Kindom,
    Westside.

PS maybe farmer might c'mere and throw in his two shilings.
    Don't be calling it Dingle when Kerra Lad is around. Its An Dangan now and thats the end of it.

ps

seen any good danganberries lately?

Default Ah thats right yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Don't be calling it Dingle when Kerra Lad is around. Its An Dangan now and thats the end of it.

ps

seen any good danganberries lately?
    An Daingain.Can you imagine a Japanese tourist with a map looking for An Dangain?Better chance of finding Lord Lucan.

They were arguing over a signpost?Will we use An Daingain or Dingle?Newsflash......use both.

A simple solution to a simple problem,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Singh View Post
    An Daingain.Can you imagine a Japanese tourist with a map looking for An Dangain?Better chance of finding Lord Lucan.

They were arguing over a signpost?Will we use An Daingain or Dingle?Newsflash......use both.

A simple solution to a simple problem,
    Westside.
    I think most of Dingle dangle most be members here as we'd argue over feckin anything...

I heard that there's like a feral herd of various totally baffled tourists from all over the world wandering around the hinterland in Dingle trying to work out exactly where they are because of all that mess over a sign.

Default You think that they would just put

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    I think most of Dingle dangle most be members here as we'd argue over feckin anything...

I heard that there's like a feral herd of various totally baffled tourists from all over the world wandering around the hinterland in Dingle trying to work out exactly where they are because of all that mess over a sign.
    Dingle and then An Daingain below it ,on the same sign????Seriously how much thought does that take?They should have being doing this stuff all the time anyway.Put English and its Irish equivalent on the same sign.

Better than kicking the shite out of us,
    Westside.

I’m sending you down there to knock some sense into them just try not to burn the place down, delete the parish records and drown that poor misguided dolphin.

Imagine being able to swim to anywhere you want, the Caribbean, far east, Greek islands and where does he head for and set up shop ….

The worlds gone mad west…mad I tells ya

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Ah bless, did nobody tell you I put people who try to leave my site in my dungeon? Don't worry, you won't be lonely. There are always a few down there. And myself and the staff drop down all the time, to whip your sorry wimp arses
    Ye can call it Dingle or An Daingain but if pats is going to put anyone in the dungeon it should be me I am not leaving but if that what it take to get in the dungeon I am gone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ready for me.gif 
Views:	18 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	10264  
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12