Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TS girl I saw in the gym

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
    I work out in a gym, and I saw on the mirrored walls a girl. I saw her before couple of times. This time however, I was paying a bit more attention to her and realized that she's a TS. Wanted to approach her, but she already left. I talked to the instructor and asked her about the girl, and she even told me her name and surname. Wanted to give me her number but I said I'll approach her directly. When the instructor was showing me the facebook pictures of her, I realized that she offers services here. At the moment, she isn't on tour. I just wanted to check if the mentioned girl is active on the forum. If you are reading this, don't be surprised when a tall blonde athletic man comes to you and tells you you look special.
    Did you see "her" penis ?
    Furthermore, could you describe or identify it ?
    Last edited by Floki; 26-09-17 at 13:55. Reason: Name and location of gym hidden

Maybe revealing gym name will be good for business and you will have some competition also��

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jbl For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (23-09-17)

Reviews

kennedy your quite suspicious dude. if u wont contact her why come on here and start a thread. I don't see your point this is the last place you would come if u want to approach her/him directly

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    kennedy your quite suspicious dude. if u wont contact her why come on here and start a thread. I don't see your point this is the last place you would come if u want to approach her/him directly
    Bad enough that Kennedy is outing the "peniled females" but the buck stops here.

You're and Your
    Some writers are confused by you're and your. A mistake involving these constitutes a grammatical howler.
    You're
    You're is a contraction of you are. It has no other uses. This is a 100% rule. If you cannot expand it to you are in your sentence, then it is wrong.

Examples: The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat. (Lily Tomlin)
    (Expands to you are – correct) Doing nothing is very hard to do. You never know when you're finished. (Leslie Nielsen)
    (Expands to you are – correct) Please ask Joan to post the parcel when you're in London.
    (Expands to you are – correct) You said that you couldn't believe you're ears.
    (Does not expand to you are – should be your)
    Your
    The word your sits before another word (usually a noun or a pronoun) to show that it belongs to "you" (e.g., your car, your arm), is of "you" (e.g., your picture, your photograph) or is related to "you" (e.g., your uncle).

Your is a possessive adjective. (Other possessive adjectives are my, your, his, her, its, our, and their.)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Marker222 View Post
    Bad enough that Kennedy is outing the "peniled females" but the buck stops here.

You're and Your
    Some writers are confused by you're and your. A mistake involving these constitutes a grammatical howler.
    You're
    You're is a contraction of you are. It has no other uses. This is a 100% rule. If you cannot expand it to you are in your sentence, then it is wrong.

Examples: The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat. (Lily Tomlin)
    (Expands to you are – correct) Doing nothing is very hard to do. You never know when you're finished. (Leslie Nielsen)
    (Expands to you are – correct) Please ask Joan to post the parcel when you're in London.
    (Expands to you are – correct) You said that you couldn't believe you're ears.
    (Does not expand to you are – should be your)
    Your
    The word your sits before another word (usually a noun or a pronoun) to show that it belongs to "you" (e.g., your car, your arm), is of "you" (e.g., your picture, your photograph) or is related to "you" (e.g., your uncle).

Your is a possessive adjective. (Other possessive adjectives are my, your, his, her, its, our, and their.)
    man i have a degree and postgraduate diploma. I'd be surprised if you even finished school bud

This is a forum not an exam. My exam days are over

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

man i have a degree and postgraduate diploma. I'd be surprised if you even finished school bud

This is a forum not an exam. My exam days are over
    You're confusing education with intelligence Lego eater.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doublewhiskey For This Useful Post:

nibb (23-09-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
    I work out in the Westwood gym in Aston Quay, and I saw on the mirrored walls a girl. I saw her before couple of times. This time however, I was paying a bit more attention to her and realized that she's a TS. Wanted to approach her, but she already left. I talked to the instructor and asked her about the girl, and she even told me her name and surname. Wanted to give me her number but I said I'll approach her directly. When the instructor was showing me the facebook pictures of her, I realized that she offers services here. At the moment, she isn't on tour. I just wanted to check if the mentioned girl is active on the forum. If you are reading this, don't be surprised when a tall blonde athletic man comes to you and tells you you look special.
    You'd need to buy a long mirror and a stool
    Sit down and have a chat to your self

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by doublewhiskey View Post
    You're confusing education with intelligence Lego eater.
    Get some pussy dude. As for your and you're. I only do that properly if it was something important like an email

Reviews

Well, I will approach her anyway when I see her in the gym again. Why did I make the topic in the first place, that's a good question. Also I'm definitely sure she's a TS because the picture I saw that the instructor was showing me was the same one she uses here on this site to advertise.

Reviews

Because none of this happened

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wexfordboyo For This Useful Post:

Bratsimpson1 (24-09-17), JayM93 (24-09-17), robbie9 (24-09-17)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast