Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: hi all

  1. #1

    Smile hi all

    Hi Everyone i have only just registered to this site and just saying a quick hello.
    What i am looking for are Black , Tanned or oriental ladies only. I'm fed up of the white pasty ones. I have a fetish for nice long legs with killer high heels that must be left on while we get it on. All appointments must include CIM , OWO and uniforms.
    Ladies if you tick the boxes PM me and fellas if you have any recommendations i'm all ears.
    Can't wait to get started. thanks. Sir cum sized

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    1,891
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sir cum sized View Post
    Hi Everyone i have only just registered to this site and just saying a quick hello.
    What i am looking for are Black , Tanned or oriental ladies only. I'm fed up of the white pasty ones. I have a fetish for nice long legs with killer high heels that must be left on while we get it on. All appointments must include CIM , OWO and uniforms.
    Ladies if you tick the boxes PM me and fellas if you have any recommendations i'm all ears.
    Can't wait to get started. thanks. Sir cum sized
    Escort search, pictures, reviews

    Any of this ringing a bell for you ?
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,207
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Escort search, pictures, reviews

    Any of this ringing a bell for you ?
    Yeah, but it is easier to crave the attention by having the escorts get in touch with him. Ego-cripple and fake.
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

  4. #4

    Default hi all

    I was warned about the smart arse gits on this site and you are already outdoing yourselves.
    I'll find my own way around.Thanks for nothing.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    1,891
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sir cum sized View Post
    I was warned about the smart arse gits on this site and you are already outdoing yourselves.
    I'll find my own way around.Thanks for nothing.
    No problem your welcome if you need any more smart arsed comments feel free to start stupid threads and I will be along shortly to oblige.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default All right, all right...............

    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •