Thread: Submissive Spanking Spankee

1. Default Submissive Spanking Spankee

Hi All, I hav'nt been on here in years, where my request for a submissive lady that enjoyed spanking was very hard to come by. Looking at the new site and board my request seems tame now!! Im looking for girls/ ladies that might be interested in role play, spanking on them and maybe uniforms. Ive been working in London for the last 5 years and to be honest nearly every lady offers this service, so Ive been spoiled for choice. Any ladys interested please send me a pm or reply, any gents with any good intel, please pm and let me know.
    Good to be back. Look forward to meeting all the old and new friends and ladies.
    All the best
    Franky....

Reviews

It very hard find a submissive lady in Ireland. You best bet mistress with Tv if than will do you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    Hi All, I hav'nt been on here in years, where my request for a submissive lady that enjoyed spanking was very hard to come by. Looking at the new site and board my request seems tame now!! Im looking for girls/ ladies that might be interested in role play, spanking on them and maybe uniforms. Ive been working in London for the last 5 years and to be honest nearly every lady offers this service, so Ive been spoiled for choice. Any ladys interested please send me a pm or reply, any gents with any good intel, please pm and let me know.
    Good to be back. Look forward to meeting all the old and new friends and ladies.
    All the best
    Franky....

Reviews

Mary Magdalene was amazing for this, but she seems to have left our shores.

Keep your eyes peeled, and if she returns, I imagine she'd take a good spanking from you.

That's unfortunate!
    I do offer all these services but I come to Belfast only once in a while! (Although you can book me to fly me to you bookings)
    I will be sending my cute and hot spankee friends to visit Belfast surely and maybe Dublin!.
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 01-07-18 at 07:05.