Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chat room??

Reviews

Default Chat room??

Is it me or is the traffic in the chat room suddenly gone? Never have I seen it so dead in chat as it has been over the last week. As far as i can see its since it was upgraded.

Anyone else see this? oh n the lag on this site is so bad at the moment.

I've seen it happen before that people gradually lose interest in a site's chatroom... it's sad.

A problem I think is that sometimes people check to see whether there's anyone in chat and then don't bother entering if there isn't or is just 1 or 2. Obviously this would mean noone ever enters and stays on their own.

Another problem is technical: if a person logs out of chat, then your pm with them disappears. If your connection goes or worse, the chat logs freezes for you, everything is lost. Chat shouldn't be like that...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthang View Post
    Is it me or is the traffic in the chat room suddenly gone? Never have I seen it so dead in chat as it has been over the last week. As far as i can see its since it was upgraded.

Anyone else see this? oh n the lag on this site is so bad at the moment.

I hate to be the one to tell you but its you.

Everyone else has been meeting in a different chat room having great crack Nicegirls has been regaling us with funny stories. Ah honestly its a laugh a minute. I will ask and see if you can be let in but i'm not holding out much hope.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    I've seen it happen before that people gradually lose interest in a site's chatroom... it's sad.

A problem I think is that sometimes people check to see whether there's anyone in chat and then don't bother entering if there isn't or is just 1 or 2. Obviously this would mean noone ever enters and stays on their own.

Another problem is technical: if a person logs out of chat, then your pm with them disappears. If your connection goes or worse, the chat logs freezes for you, everything is lost. Chat shouldn't be like that...
    Yeah it must be terrible sitting in an empty chat room not saying anything compared to sitting in a full one not saying anything.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    I hate to be the one to tell you but its you.

Everyone else has been meeting in a different chat room having great crack Nicegirls has been regaling us with funny stories. Ah honestly its a laugh a minute. I will ask and see if you can be let in but i'm not holding out much hope.

Cal, can you not keep your trap shut? it was meant to be a secret.. now he will want to come in.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Cal, can you not keep your trap shut? it was meant to be a secret.. now he will want to come in.
    Hang on I'll try deleting the post.

Blog Entries

I've just tried to go into the chat room, somebody told me I needed to have a quiet word with myself and I thought that would be the best place to go, lots of peace and quiet in there, and I can't even get in

Is it busted again????

Are you guys inside havin a great laugh at me with the door locked.....

Feckers................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Default Are you lonesome tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I've just tried to go into the chat room, somebody told me I needed to have a quiet word with myself and I thought that would be the best place to go, lots of peace and quiet in there, and I can't even get in

Is it busted again????

Are you guys inside havin a great laugh at me with the door locked.....

Feckers................
    YouTube - Elvis Presley - Are You Lonesome Tonight (Live in 1977)

Incidently Elvis never played outside the US.Thank god for that.I finally found an advantage to being Irish.

Look at the state of him.

I think he died a few months after this,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Singh View Post
    I think he died a few months after this,
    Westside.
    What????

Elvis is Dead???? Ah FFS.....

Why does nobody every tell me these things.............

I thought he was working in a bike shop in Ranelagh..................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Default Nope

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    What????

Elvis is Dead???? Ah FFS.....

Why does nobody every tell me these things.............

I thought he was working in a bike shop in Ranelagh..................
    thats James Dean your thinking of.He went into buisness with the ladooooooooOOOOOOO and opened a bike shop.

Elvis is living in Peru with Marilyn Munroe,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast