Thread: More political bollox

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs down More political bollox

Well our gov has come up with a marvelous idea of restricting permits to non EU residents earning under 30 grand per annum.How the hell does this help matters?These same morons that think this is a good idea would call ppl racists or say our culture needs immigrants.Sure it does.Surely if immigrantion is good for our culture then the broder the cultures the better.If i wanted to live in a former commuinist block commuinity i would go and live in one.

For immigration to be fair it should be right accross the board.What should be done is restrictions placed on the ammount of ppl from a particular country,EU or otherwise.The EU has turned into an idea of BS anyway.

Westside.

Reviews

You think that's bollox ? Have you heard about the privacy legislation that Dermot Ahern , Minister for Justice wants to bring in ? Doubt many ppl will have heard about it as i only found out the other day . Its designed to protect the wealthy and the powerful from newspaper exposure and if its brought in , the papers will not be allowed report on any major stories involvin said figures . Oh and the crims will also benefit from this so there will be no more sunday world stories about the various underworld figures . Minister for Justice for who exactly ?
    I have no signature at the moment

Default Wasnt McDowell trying to do that before too?

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    You think that's bollox ? Have you heard about the privacy legislation that Dermot Ahern , Minister for Justice wants to bring in ? Doubt many ppl will have heard about it as i only found out the other day . Its designed to protect the wealthy and the powerful from newspaper exposure and if its brought in , the papers will not be allowed report on any major stories involvin said figures . Oh and the crims will also benefit from this so there will be no more sunday world stories about the various underworld figures . Minister for Justice for who exactly ?
    He is only bringing that out to stop Gov Ministers looking like hypocritical idiots.Thats the reason he is trying this and this is my first time hearing that he is trying it.Fianna Fail are going to get an asswipping at the local elections this year.

What about TV exposure though?

They havnt learned anything from the recession,
    Westside.